sex and baby

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: sex and baby

Post by weiwei » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:21 am

Hi, ALLA:
"ovulation without bleeding", sounds cool, so the ovum goes out of the body like a small egg without blood on it ?
where do you get the information of that report ? what kind of raw vegan diet they take ? I'm interested to read it...

Thanks very much for the link you provide, I don't have any desire to give birth to a baby but good to know there is no ethical issue to have baby through sperm donor by injection, and know that it's not good to freeze the fertilized cell with a soul attached to it. Then if my partner (who is possibly a gril) wants to have a baby, I know which method I shall suggest. :)

AllaBarsoukova
Community Member

Post by AllaBarsoukova » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

I am sorry I shouldn't have posted that line about raw vegans with such assurance. All I can say is, and this information can be easily found, that many women don't have periods, either never had them, or they became very irregular or stopped altogether, and yet they became pregnant, some more than once. In some cases there are no what one would call obvious correlations between lifestyle and "fertile amenorrhoea", while others involve athletes (I'd say it's the most frequent case), or women on a raw vegan diet as I previously mentioned.

Anyway, I feel that whatever modality we talk about, we can't check what happened to these women on the emotional level. So recipes for a period-free life might work for you or they might not, the key ingredient I am sure, is emotional.

I did also wish to find one such recipe some time back, but these days I am more looking into my extreme anger with God for having made me a woman and thus granted me a whole package of disgusting things.

Also, Anneli posted an interesting experience she had concerning that, in the topic about Sincerity or Hypocrisy,
Anneli wrote:Hi Amanda,

I have an experience that could perhaps help you find a new or different entrance to your feelings about this?

Previously, in the early springtime months this year, I went through the emotions of being used and humiliated by others for the sake of their own pleasure. Some hour or so after releasing that grief, I went for a glass of milk in the kitchen, only to find myself suddenly fully understanding that this is exactly what we do to the cows - we use and humiliate them for the sake of our own pleasure. So I put the glass of milk down and have not eaten or drunk any dairy products since. (At least to 99,5%, at a few occasions I've failed to ask if it was milk in baked goods or look beforehand at the list of ingredients of something).
Before that, I had an intellectual understanding and desire, but couldn't grasp the full emotional spectrum of it, because that part of me was locked inside the injury, so it wasn't enough "power" in there for me to take the step and quit consuming dairy products before that moment.

This to me is related to your post here - how things that are unloving in the society somehow still has a hook into each one of us, until we release that hook emotionally. Surely, I realize that there must still be grief to experience for all the time I actually consumed milk products, in the sense of what that did to the cows and people, water and plants etc involved in producing all that milk for me, but at least I could now more fully connect to what the link was between what was happening in society and what was still unhealed within myself.

I hope this contributes in some way to your view or desires around this topic.

Cheers,
Anneli
I hope you find this helpful.

AllaBarsoukova
Community Member

Post by AllaBarsoukova » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:35 pm

OOOPS, wrong quote from Anneli... I didn't double-check before posting, sorry! Here is the one I meant to post, and you had seen it already as well.
Anneli wrote:
Some 6 months ago my period went from lasting 6-8 days in average, with much noticeable cramps and some PMS expressed in mood swings (it was quite "normal", in other words). After some emotional releasing, where I'm sorry to say that I don't really know exactly which one it was of the ones I had back then, my period has now for these past 6 or even 7 months only lasted for 1-2 days each time, at the very most 3 days, and I've not had any cramps at all, basically, and the actual bleeding has come down quite much as well. /.../
And I definitely feel that I have got more emotional injuries regarding femininity/masculinity and motherhood to release, so I'm quite excited to see what else that might heal as I'm able at some point to let those ones out of me as well.

weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by weiwei » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Alla, what do you mean by "fertile amenorrhoea" ?
"athletes (I'd say it's the most frequent case)"...hmmm, what kinds of sport they take ?

"whatever modality we talk about, we can't check what happened to these women on the emotional level. So recipes for a period-free life might work for you or they might not, the key ingredient I am sure, is emotional. "
Yes, I know that. I know the emotion is the key, not the recipe. So don't worry, I won't expect that recipe changes me all of a sudden. It just that I like to try new things and see how my body feel and what will happen... and I like to try different kinds of vegan raw foods anyway :D so if one day you find out the recipe and if you would like to, please share with me. :mrgreen:

Susette
Banned

Post by Susette » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:17 am

weiwei wrote:Hello, guys, I wonder what is a loving way to enjoy sex with soulmate while the meantime, prevent having babies ? Because it feels not right to have IUD, ligation or birth control pills... :?
My husband and I used natural family planning a method of charting temperatures, checking other fertile signs to avoid sex during the fertile time.

A woman doesn't even need to use temperature charting to know when she is fertile. The ladies in the Bible knew when their wombs were open or close. A close womb can not conceive and an open womb does conceive. A part of natural family planing is checking the cervix to see if it is open or close. The Cervix is the mouth or opening of the womb. I never ever got pregnant when my womb was closed. But when I take chances when my womb was open I always ended up conceiving.

It takes a lot of self control for both the husband and wife to practice natural family planning. If you give in during the fertile time then a pregnancy might just happen.

Back in 1996, my husband and I abstained for three weeks because of spotting and fertile signs. We only had sex once in that month and I got pregnant with my youngest daughter.

She is now 17 and a Senior in High School and i am glad she was born. I love her. Children are a blessing from God. Psalms 127:3 so we should always be happy when the pregnancy test comes out positive.

Another method of birth control or should I say child spacing is total breast feeding. (This means no bottles, no baby food, breast feeding every two hours) Breast feeding a child stops ovulation from happening. This means the woman will not have any periods as long as she is nursing every two hours. Once the first period shows up then it is back to charting temperatures and checking fertile signs of ovulation. This method will space children apart every two years.

Natural family planning can also be used to achieve a pregnancy. Knowing the fertile signs of ovulation can help a couple have sex at the right time to conceive a child.

Here is a video on how to practice natural family planning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5GReMK0WMw

Cari M
Community Member

Post by Cari M » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:14 pm

weiwei wrote:
Hello, guys, I wonder what is a loving way to enjoy sex with soulmate while the meantime, prevent having babies ? Because it feels not right to have IUD, ligation or birth control pills... :?

Good day!

Maybe you could consider feeling about the reason that one or both of you don't want to have children. I have previously lost 4 babies and after I came into the knowledge of Divine Truth, I started to feel about if I was able to try again, would I? At first because of my hurt emotions about that idea, I said to myself, "NO". But then when I started thinking about Divine Truth, I thought why not? Why would I NOT want to bring a child into this world and give them the opportunity to learn about Divine Truth, grow up differently than the way we did?

It is the same idea as what AJ says, when he talks about the potential world change events.....why wouldn't we want to stay here and help the people left behind with teaching Divine Truth? To me this is along the same lines as giving a child an opportunity to learn Divine Truth.

I still have a fear about it because of my age, etc. But I did come to believe that I may potentially be unloving by not giving an unborn soul the opportunity to have a relationship with God.

Have a great day!

Cari
My name is Cari.

Cari M
Community Member

Post by Cari M » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Hello!

This is just an overall comment to all who are reading this post. I know that I need to remember to think about what is unloving and to whom? It is a process to add to our own thought pattern/questioning as we have not previously been taught to think that way.

I do believe that is the ultimate test question as we work through our issues. It is so easy to forget to ask that question and start intellectually questioning and rationalizing. I am always in my head trying to "figure things out" before I allow myself to feel about them. While that may be ok at times, it is definitely slowing down my progress.

Have a great day!

Cari
My name is Cari.