sex and baby

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

sex and baby

Post by weiwei » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:55 am

Hello, guys, I wonder what is a loving way to enjoy sex with soulmate while the meantime, prevent having babies ? Because it feels not right to have IUD, ligation or birth control pills... :?

weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: sex and baby

Post by weiwei » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:08 am

And...we can't give birth to a baby after entering into the spirit world, right ?

AllaBarsoukova
Community Member

Post by AllaBarsoukova » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi weiwei,

There is an incredibly eye-opening 2-part interview on abortion, contraception, conception by soulmates, and several other related issues :

20120418 Interview With Jesus - Abortion S1 and S2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDqfZv3rE6k

Cheers

Alla

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi Wei-wei, I just watched a video with content that might answer some of your questions (in the first of your posts on this thread) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pJI6bSCFKw

Hayden
Newcomer

Post by Hayden » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:22 pm

5. All contraception has varying degrees of unlovingness

20120424 Interview With Jesus - Barbara McNair - Abortion S2

Interviewer: Onto contraception. Is any form of contraception loving?

AJ: No. There are some forms of contraception that terminate the child, so therefore they are not loving. There are forms of contraception that don’t terminate the child but they have degrees of unlovingness in them. If you look at all forms of contraception at
the moment, there is a degree of unlovingness in all forms of contraception.
However, let us clarify the issue a bit further. When we examine everything, we can see that the human race is generally in a degraded condition at the soul level with regard to sexuality and many other issues at the moment, as well as in belief systems. We are in an unloving condition in many of these areas. So, we do have to work through the area of what do we do when we are in an unloving condition. It is certainly more loving to
prevent a pregnancy than it is to engage one and then abort the child. So it is far more loving to have contraception that prevents a pregnancy, rather than a conception that actually occurs because no contraception was used, and then the child is not wanted. So can you see there is a degree of unlovingness that we need to look at All forms of contraception have degrees of unlovingness compared to the pure state, which is that the woman would only ovulate if she had a pure loving desire to have a child with her soulmate who is also her partner. That is the only time she would ovulate.
The male would generally only allow the process of conception, as well, under the same circumstances. In other words, he would not sexually engage women who were not his soulmate, and with whom he was not having a relationship with. Under this circumstance, we can see that that is the purest form of contraception. That is the contraception that God designed. Every other type of contraception is a contraception that mankind has designed. This is because we can’t obtain that pure form of contraception yet because we don’t understand how it works, and so every other form of contraception has a degree of unlovingness. What we need to do is look at the degrees of unlovingness in each form of contraception.
The most unloving form of contraception is the contraception which occurs after the child has been conceived. Something like the morning after pill, for example, is a form of contraception that is obviously already terminating a child. That is, you could say, the
most negative form of contraception. And there are other forms of contraception. Some of the forms of contraception change
the female’s body. Since they change the female’s body and the female’s hormonal system, they are to a degree unloving towards the female. There are other forms of contraception that require a modification of the male’s body or the female’s body, both
forms of contraception are to a degree unloving, because it requires a surgical procedure.

Interviewer: So you are referring to a Tubectomy or Vasectomy?

Exactly! They require a procedure upon those bodies, and therefore there is a degree of unlovingness in those particular forms of contraception as well. We can look at the entire range. We have the most pure condition way over here, which is the way God designed it to be, and the least pure, which is a murder in the end. Then we have contraception forms all the way through to those particular things. If we look at these things without judgement, it is more loving to have contraception than it is to have a pregnancy that is unwanted, because straight away the child is unwanted and it feels these terrible emotions of being unwanted and unloved immediately. It is far more loving to have contraception than it is to not have contraception and have unwanted children instead. This is where I can’t agree with certain religious institutions who feel that all forms of contraception are unloving. If you compare the feelings of the child and you start factoring in the feelings of the child into the actual process, we can see that the feelings of the child are a fairly important consideration. It is far better to prevent a pregnancy than to have a pregnancy where the child is not wanted.

Interviewer: Well that confirms that. The morning after pill is not ethical.

AJ: Yes, you could say that. If we are looking from God’s viewpoint of moral ethics, then from God’s perspective it is not ethical because it results in the taking of a life that has already been established. All be it for a very short time, and as a result of that there is no respect for life in that particular process. The prevention of a pregnancy obviously still is preventing a life, but at least it is determined by the parents to some extent, and it does not affect any child because the child is yet to incarnate into that body because there was no body created. For that reason, since there was no body created in the womb or the beginnings of a body in the womb, no incarnation takes place, and if no incarnation takes place, then there is no child affected because there was no pregnancy.

Interviewer: If we are talking about the morning after pill, and no conception occurred, what are the implications of that? For example, if someone takes the morning after pill, and they are not pregnant, they did not terminate a pregnancy through this act. What are consequences upon their soul for taking that action?

AJ: They still wanted to take that action, and still did not want the pregnancy. You also have to consider why they wanted to engage sexually, because they engaged sexually while they did not want the pregnancy as well. There are all sorts of issues which arise with that. There is still a degradation of their soul condition because of their intention. As a result of that there are consequences to the degradation of their condition.
This is what I said in the first century very frequently on many issues for example. In the first century I talked about adultery and I said, “The man just looking at the woman so as to have lust for her has committed adultery in his heart”. So how God’s Laws apply consequences when the laws are broken is by confronting any unloving behaviour on our part in our heart, which is not the same as unloving behaviour that we actually perform. If we have unloving behaviour in our heart, that is the beginnings of what we finish up doing; many people do finish up doing what is in their heart. Once the act is committed there is a more severe consequence of cause for the act being committed, than there was for the act just being imagined. But even so, the fact is that the desire to act out or even imagine an act came from the heart, and the fact that I actually took the pill, the morning after pill, is an indication that I was willing to terminate a child, and therefore there are certain consequences to that action.

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Thanks very much, Alla and Courtney, for providing the related video...
I've watched 1:42:52 time of Abortion S1 and thought...it's pretty good to know all of the truths but my main question has't been directly answered and there are quite a few vocabulary I can't understand without the transcript...
but here comes Hayden...
Hayden...wow....thank you so much for typing it so detailed here!!
"there is a degree of unlovingness that we need to look at All forms of contraception have degrees of unlovingness compared to the pure state, which is that the woman would only ovulate if she had a pure loving desire to have a child with her soulmate who is also her partner. That is the only time she would ovulate."
this is what the primary answer I want to get...
hard to imagine but make sense...
and it covers my other question on the topic "Women related bodily functions/spirit world",too, I think...because if a woman only ovulate when she had a pure loving desire to have a child with her soulmate who is also her partner, then she won't have period per month(because period is about ovum without insemination), and she can still enjoy the sex with her soulmate , without worrying have babies when no contraception method has been used. So period really is not what GOD designs woman to have, it just an effect of some unhealed emotions...
Does this conclusion sound right ?

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 pm

I reckon if you're wanting to have loving sex and didn't want a pregnancy, seems using a condom is one of the least intrusive. The man can also possibly stop himself from ejaculation too, beating in mind it's not full proof etc.

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 am

Bearing in mind :)

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:13 am

Hi, Alkhemst:
Thanks for the reply.
Condom is one of the least intrusive method, The man can also possibly stop himself from ejaculation too.I agree with both of that, but then it won't be as enjoyable as it could be for both male and female. And that is where I start to want to ask this question..because "it seems not a smart design for soulmate with opposite gender to enjoy the sex to the full intense while at the same time they needs to worry about having a baby by accident"

And,...it raises another question I want to ask, which is for the soul split into two female body, it seems useless to ovulate...because they won't have baby anyway. So does that mean the ovulation of female-female soul is created by injured emotion ? Or there are other uses for the ovulation that I haven't understood ?

AllaBarsoukova
Community Member

Post by AllaBarsoukova » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:18 am

I certainly don't feel that menses were designed by God, as I can't imagine anything more cumbersome and impractical! Besides, there is proof that ovulation as such doesn't involve bleeding and amenorrhoea doesn't necessarily mean that there is no ovulation. A number of women reportedly got rid of their periods after having followed a raw vegan diet for a number of months, but it's highly unlikely they did anything major on the emotional level (there was no mention of anything of the kind).

Regarding ovulation in homosexual women, the same principle applies I assume. At the moment, women ovulate because of emotional injuries, regardless of their sexual orientation. Here's a Q&A session where Victoria gets an answer that might help you (30:43 in):

20130713 General Discussion - Q&A From People In London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEnmTaRk-A4