Thank you

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you

Post by Teresa French » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:06 am

Hello Nicky,

thank you for the amazing thought and work and care that has gone into creating this forum! The level of detail and thoroughness I have seen so far is incredible, and I appreciate it immensely.

Thank you also to Mary and Jesus for endorsing this forum and the hub and alerting me through Mary's blog. I look forward to spending some time exploring both this forum and the hub website.

I feel this has the potential to be a great resource for many.

I am looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing in this environment.
love,
Teresa

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:24 am

Hi Teresa

Thanks for joining and also for your contribution so far, I have enjoyed reading a number of your posts.

Nicky

Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Teresa French » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:49 am

Aah thank you for the feedback Nicky. My reaction to it shows me I still am approval seeking ;)
Something to continue working on.
I am enjoying the forum so far ... it has been stretching me already and I am grateful for that.
Cheers
Teresa

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi Teresa

Ahh yes I agree with your analysis! Lovely to see your being humble about it :)

Nicky

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:25 am

Nicky, I want to say thank you again - to you and all who have supported you in bringing this forum into being.

It's been 9 days now since I have joined and I have read through everything, a lot scratching at and skimming through, but other things a little more in depth (and there are reasons for that I am starting to notice too, which I shall explore).

What is standing out for me is how rich in opportunity and teaching this forum already is and the potential over time is for it to be a magnificent resource if we choose to let it - I have already had some aha moments about lessons in love simply by interacting, and also watching the interactions and feedback here, and I feel that the more I dive into this forum the more I can overwhelm and stretch my soul. How huge a gift is that!!!

I am really excited about the potential of this magnificent gift you are making to everyone (gee - is that an expectation/demand? Sometimes I secondguess myself and what I say - Mary's latest blog post about spirit attack had some pearlers in there for me to study, I shall revisit)

Thank you Nicky, and Mary and Jesus for their input and support, and everyone who has shared part of themselves here, I am learning from everything I read here.
love,
Teresa