1. Spirit influence 2. Amon and Aman

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Piotr
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1. Spirit influence 2. Amon and Aman

Post by Piotr » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello.
Can anyone answer me, or send me a link to
the relevant topics regarding 2 of my questions.

1. Spirit influence.
Why God allowed spirits who passed, influence other people on earth?

2. Amon and Aman.
Were their bodies created in the process of evolution (the one scientists are talking about)
so at the beginning they were like animals having no soul, but later on, when they were developed enough, God let their souls connect to the bodies?

Thanks
Piotr

Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 1. Spirit influence 2. Amon and Aman

Post by Amanda Stracey » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi Piotr

Just in case you hadn't noticed it and wanted to search for answers yourself, here are a couple of suggestions about how to search the divine truth channels yourself for answers.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=179

See Lena's advice and screen shot second comment in

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=179

On the first question, I think it's useful to remember that God is loving so if we were all loving (including when we pass to the spirit world), spirit influence would only be beneficial and helpful and a very beautiful thing for say, scientist's on earth and in the spirit world to collaborate for the benefit of everyone and everything.

I've definitely heard answers to those questions before so happy hunting.

Cheers

Amanda

Piotr
Newcomer

Re: 1. Spirit influence 2. Amon and Aman

Post by Piotr » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your answer and advice.
I posed this question here probably just to see some of my issues in the mirror.
Before, I coded in too much by mind without much of translation into my own words.

I managed to get to some answers for now.

1. God gave us free will to operate in the space of our soul condition
(na matter if it's a spirit who passed or not)
2. God didnt' separate spirit to spirit communication if they are in a similar soul (or emotional)
condition
3. We can communicate with sprits (darker or brighter) if we choose
to do so emotionally, even if we are not aware by mind, but it's good to get awareness about that

And something tells me it's not enough.
But finally you might be right. There are some more important subjetcs to progress with to understand
this or other truths deeper.

Thanks
Piotr