Hello from Atlanta, GA, USA

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angela Wright
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Atlanta, GA, USA

Post by Angela Wright » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi,

I'm Angela and live in the Atlanta metro area of the USA. I'm very happy to be a part of this forum. Being that I'm very, very, very new to Divine Truth teachings (about 3 weeks) I'm going to probably lurk and learn for a while. :D

I've been very grateful and excited about finding the teachings. It's also been incredibly humbling. My background has been a mixture of traditional Christianity (until I was about 10 years old) and after that, mostly new age/metaphysics. The past 8 or 9 years, I've been pulling closer to just praying to God and pulling away from immersing myself in new age stuff. I just felt I couldn't entirely trust what I was reading or hearing. I felt the only being I could trust on matters was God. <--- I have trust issues to work on. I have a lot to work on. :lol:

The past few months, I went through some intense anxiety and depression. I began praying A LOT! A whole lot! I even tried a new agey meditation called "Love or Above." Each time I did the meditation, I always imagined, connecting with God (and yes, Jesus). It helped, but I felt stagnant and like something was missing. I still had tons of anger - especially when I was driving through traffic.

One day, I prayed and something said go to ramtha.com. My grandmother and I spent many years (late 80's-90's) studying Ramtha's teachings. I hadn't read or studied Ram in a while because I had felt it just wasn't him coming through any longer. The energy of the site felt different - closed off - and I went searching YouTube. Lo and behold, I ran across a clip of AJ talking about Ramtha confirming exactly what I had been feeling. So, I started listening. My mind was totally blown away. So, it began. I feel like I'm at the bottom of a huge mountain and just beginning to climb. It's like starting all over, but it's wonderful!

Thank you for creating this forum, Nicky! I look forward to learning more from all of you!

Angela

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Re: Hello from Atlanta, GA, USA

Post by Pierrejoseph » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:47 am

Hi Angela,

Welcome on this forum.

I have loved your story about how you discovered Divine Truth, it is just an amazing law of attraction. You were just ready to hear it and desirous of DT.

Hope you enjoy your time here and find it beneficial for your soul.

Pierre

Angela Wright
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Atlanta, GA, USA

Post by Angela Wright » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Pierre. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Very happy to hear that you enjoyed my story. I hesitated to share it since it was pretty long winded. :) I think being here will be very beneficial since there is so much to learn.

Angela