My children's free will

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johndrinkwater
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My children's free will

Post by johndrinkwater » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 am

I have been contemplating this dilemma for a while now and how I should proceed. I haven't felt like discussing it as I feel that it is a question I should internalise to find the answer, but, I would like to share in others wisdom.

I won't go into details, but I will explain that through my marriage separation, over 5 years ago and continued divorce, I lost all contact with my two daughters from day one.

I tried to vindicate myself of all the untruths about myself through the courts in order to have contact with my family, but found that even though I stuck my the truth, it was not recognised as fact on the balance of probabilities in the family courts The children found themselves the subjects of parental alienation, not only from their mother, but also the family, something which I have become to realise was also occurring before we separated.

Long story short, I am very grateful to be given the oppourtunity to be mentally free in some respects, but my daughters now, 11 and 14 are still in a mental quandary.

I probably still have some negative feelings and thoughts around the matter.

I do feel responsible for their welfare, as i attracted them to myself at their conception as a reflection of my soul condition.

Through the courts I am able to write / send small gifts to them four times a year and send cards etc through a family member plus receive a yearly School report. I have not received any reply to date.

The children were interviewed and stated they do not wish to see me or correspond with me again. They also do not refer to me as Dad.

My youngest was initially reviewed by social services after our separation as missing me a crying at night while my eldest was bed wetting, so I know it effected them deeply. I myself for at least a year plus was in complete emotional shock.

My question then, is that even though the children have been psychologically maladjusted, should I respect their free will and not send any more communications, confusing their feelings?

johndrinkwater
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My children's free will

Post by johndrinkwater » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Just saw the Human Soul / Free Will category, which would be more appropriate section.

Not sure how to move the post?

maureen
Community Member

Re: My children's free will

Post by maureen » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi John...I'm not sure if you've seen this interaction where Jesus offers some feedback on this subject to Dave starting at 1:01:32...20140718 Group Truth - Individual Feedback
Love,
Maureen