Bullying

A place to discuss any other aspects of the Human Soul
Anita
Community Member

Re: Bullying

Post by Anita » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi Joakim,

You wrote:
But, am I resisting my anger. To be honest I am not sure now. I thought I wasn't, but now that you mentioned it, I am not sure. I was focusing on other things I also need to work through so I haven't really had time to get to it yet. I will have to think about it. Thanks for your feedback though.
Perhaps this clip from a faq session can be helpful:

How can I release suppressed anger of many years? How can I get past this huge block?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk6Kyew ... &index=130

Cheers
Anita
Anita Tännström

Anna S
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Anna S » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:56 am

Hi Joakim
The feeling I got from your answer above was that you were not that interested in what I wrote, but that you wanted to be nice and therefore responded to me. What you wrote felt hollow to me and I could not feel you being there relating to me.
Now, thinking back, and reading my post and your answer again, it gives me a feeling of being "politely dismissed" - a feeling that is my responsibility to explore and feel of course.

I appreciate that you invited me to share my experience of the interaction, as it gives me a chance to practise on putting words on what I pick up.

I hope this can be helpful :)
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

Joakim
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Joakim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:47 am

Hello Anna. Thank you for sharing your point of view. It is very helpful.
Joakim

Joakim
Community Member

Post by Joakim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 am

Anita,
thanks for sharing. What a great video!
Joakim