Islamic connection

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Islamic connection

Post by Lena » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:52 am

Hi Courtney,

I feel I may have not made clear what I wanted to say.
My example was about upfront disclosure of Jesus and Mary's identity to spirits who come for help to them.
Sometimes it doesn't happen, as the spirit is not interested.

I have noticed that some spirits are told by their guide or another spirit who has brought them along to be assisted by Jesus, or they ask, or they never ask and walk away not knowing. I am sure at some stage they are told who had assisted them.
Jesus has no intention to hide his identity, and introduces himself when it's appropriate but also doesn't rub it in to people ever.
Just like I wouldn't do it with my own name if a person isn't interested.

I mention this to Lawrence as an example, which can not be mistaken for having a desire to hide the truth.

So when speaking to people about truth, if we are not afraid to disclose full truth about the source of the information, we will naturally attract a question where or how we know what we know. The fact that after 20 hours of conversation, this lady hasn't asked yet indicates that there are some things going on in the interaction that are not leading to full truth.

I hope this now clarifies it more.

P.s I have just re-read again what I wrote and it's still not what I meant to say.
Here is what I wanted to say nice and short.

Lawrence I feel you are in your own fears about Jesus' identity. Which hasn't been resolved yet.

Because if it was, you would have no issue referring the lady to the source of information.
Just like you would if the information didn't come from Jesus but came from some other place.

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:57 am

Hi Lawrence,
Nice to meet you here and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for posting this question and also thanks to all of you that have replied.

With Love
Anita
Anita Tännström

Lawrence
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lawrence » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:05 pm

OK. One last comment. I hereby declare that all my previous comments were total bullshit and that I was just trying to defend and protect my facade from you women who I thought were trying to attack me. I was up most of the night finally waking up to the fact that it's true. I've been in a codependent addictive relationship with this woman, just like virtually every relationship I've ever been in. Thanks for pointing out something so obvious but which I was blind to. 'Nuff said.

Lawrence

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:09 pm

That makes sense--thanks Lena!

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi again Lawrence,

I thought to post this clip Jesus & Mary on Sons Born to Mothers Who Are Angry with Men.

I feel like the response you had to the feedback that you described as feeling like an attack is something occurring on the forum in other situations as well with men who have been overridden and whose will was not honored by their mothers.

Hopefully this can be a place where men who have been harmed on these levels can feel safe and experience loving feedback and come to feel it as such in time.

I can't imagine being a son born to a mother who did such things to me....and through my life I have seen this type of transgression from mothers to their sons as one of the deepest darkest types of harm that could ever be inflicted on an innocent child....and I would love to be a part of a world where men who have been devastated in these ways can experience loving truthful interactions with women.

Much love,
Maureen

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:02 pm

p.s. it seems that from that particular injured seat, men often feel that when women approach them with feedback or some truth they may not be aware of, it feels similar to the position of vulnerability that the young male child who was in fact overridden found themselves in.

It's like getting feedback from Jesus and Mary and how, because many of us have never had a loving person point toward something we were not seeing about ourselves without harming, humiliating or punishing us,....it is hard to not feel frightened and defensive until we experience the truth of what they are saying as well as feel through the emotions of terror in the face of something being highlighted that we did not want to see or have seen for various reasons.

Lawrence
Newcomer

Post by Lawrence » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Thanks Maureen.

I will definitely be checking out that video. It's true, I have experienced severe humiliation and shaming at the hands of a mother who almost never had a good word to say about me. She was totally in denial of the anger she had towards her own father so with me being the first-born son, I basically took the hit; and needed to feel my way through a large morass of emotions last night during which time I felt as though I was in the darkest places of the hells, but today I was able to share with that woman all that I had been through as well as the DT websites without any qualms or equivocations.

I also had a download of truth it seemed, this morning when I had the awareness of the interconnectedness of humanity through the Law of Rapport and Communication, and that whatever is blocked and shut down in my own soul may work to stifle the progress of others, whereas if the blocks in me are removed that just makes it a lot easier for others to move forward.

And although I was feeling attacked yesterday, it was a knee-jerk reaction based on my injuries. Today I can see that all the comments were coming from a place of love. I feel blessed to have friends such as you all.

L~

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:02 am

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say the quotes below are examples of people being more honest and truthful with what is really going on and how they felt. I also enjoyed Rita's directness when she challenged Mike's addiction a little while ago, it is a relief to read these types of posts, in contrast to the facade and addiction that is presently going on, so thanks.

For the benefit of others, admin got some feedback recently on Principles of God's Truth being lost in the 'stories' and all the words being used to say things (this is a result of not dealing with some personal fears). In short we are wanting to get more to the point, More honest, truthful and say the Truth we know if it is relevant. The following is an example of how we could all be more honest, up front and truthful.

Thanks guys!

Eloisa

Lena said:
P.s I have just re-read again what I wrote and it's still not what I meant to say.
Here is what I wanted to say nice and short.

Lawrence I feel you are in your own fears about Jesus' identity. Which hasn't been resolved yet.

Because if it was, you would have no issue referring the lady to the source of information.
Just like you would if the information didn't come from Jesus but came from some other place.
Lawrence said:
OK. One last comment. I hereby declare that all my previous comments were total bullshit and that I was just trying to defend and protect my facade from you women who I thought were trying to attack me. I was up most of the night finally waking up to the fact that it's true. I've been in a codependent addictive relationship with this woman, just like virtually every relationship I've ever been in. Thanks for pointing out something so obvious but which I was blind to. 'Nuff said.

Lawrence

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi Lawrence

Welcome to the forum. I really enjoyed reading through this thread - seems like loads of beneficial information was shared!

Nice to meet you.

Nicky