forgiving

An act of the strong
Pam
Banned

forgiving

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:35 am

Forgiveness can be hard at times. I think it is more of a healing process then automatic. A lot of times I have to forgive by faith until my emotions line up with the forgiveness. I fine praying for the person who hurt you helps me to forgive.

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: forgiving

Post by victoria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Hey Pam,

I think true forgiveness can only occur when we have grieved the harm that was done to us.

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:02 am

When my daughter died I was not allowed to grieve because we listen to a Kenneth Copeland video that grief is a demon and we must not be tempted by it and that the spirit of grief can kill us. I know Kenneth Copeland meant well but I believe there is healthy grief and unhealthy grief. Like when a grieving mother stops being a mother to her living children and she ends up committing suicide then this is unhealthy grief. But it is ok to let the tears flow and share and talk about the memories of the child.

I went though a hard time holding back tears in submission to my husband not to grief for my daughter. I take a lot of walks by myself so I could cry a lone. I did get healed from my grief. I am not sad any more that she is in heaven. I know she is in a safe, loving place and some day I will see her.

A few years ago I joined a grieving mothers group not for me but to be a light to them that they do not have to live in grieve that God can deliver them from grief. I couldn't eve relate to them as a grieving mother anymore because the truth is I am not a grieving mother anymore. They ban me for sharing that God can heal you from grief. I join again later to be a light but I just had to leave the group. I just couldn't read their stories anymore. There stories about the children dying was just too sad to read. I just wanted to move forward in life and I was delivered from the grief and didn't want to come back.

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:08 am

I wished that I would had the knowledge that I had then about near death. I could have comforted them better then what I did but I wonder if they would have accepted my near death videos on their forum. Near death has healed me from grief and answered a lot of my questions about the after life as well as questions that I have always wonder like life on other planets. Howard Storm asked this question in heaven and God told him that there is life out there. And I also got my ghosts questions answered in George Ritchie's near death testimony. George Ritchie visited the ghost realm in his near death. He had a very ghostly experience in his NDE. He learned that ghosts are people in a type of purgatory. It isn't a place but a state of mind. They are in purgatory because of their addictions but they could leave at any time when they repent and pray for more love.

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:10 am

I also believe that unforgiveness keeps a person earth bound when they die and it can make the spirit relieve their death or pain over and over again and again until they repent of not forgiving and they learn to forgive and love then they can leave purgatory or the ghost or haunted realm and go to heaven.

Kate
Community Member

Post by Kate » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi guys,

I agree with Victoria’s comment. Forgiveness is the process of fully feeling the hurt child emotions locked up within yourself. This includes anger, fear and grief. Forgiveness requires that we release causal emotion; it's a reverse order of the process of the hurt entering us and then others and ourselves choosing to deny releasing it.

Jesus briefly summarises the Forgiveness process

It’s also important to understand that we can only forgive people who have actually created hurt in us, by God’s definition and not our own opinion which is sometimes confused about who we will need to forgive and those we will actually need to repent towards.

I’d say that focussing on the person who created the hurt as you suggest Pam, is a potential trap that prevents us from forgiving. It's a way we use to avoid our personal pain. Whereas by definition, forgiveness requires that we address our own pain, which would be the most loving thing to do for ourselves and others.

Great material about forgiveness (and repentance) was presented at the Australian Assistance Groups last year. I found it answered questions i had and clarified my understanding of the processes.

Assistance Group 1
20140715 Forgiveness & Repentance Concepts (Part 1 of 3)

Assistance Group 2
20140803 Forgiveness & Repentance Concepts (Part 1 of 3)

Kate

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:54 am

[quote="Kate"]Hi guys,

I agree with Victoria’s comment. Forgiveness is the process of fully feeling the hurt child emotions locked up within yourself. This includes anger, fear and grief. Forgiveness requires that we release causal emotion; it's a reverse order of the process of the hurt entering us and then others and ourselves choosing to deny releasing it.

Jesus briefly summarises the Forgiveness process

Thanks Kate for the video. I do appreciate and I did watch it. His videos are long so I will have to watch it on another day.

Budi
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Budi » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 am

The LOVE that brings about FORGIVENESS:

This Divine Love, and by this I mean the only way through which salvation can be obtained, can enter and fill the soul through the sincere longing of the soul to assuage the thirst for at-onement with the Father through prayer. Revelation 17 – November 12th, 1960 – Jesus

The only way for man to achieve forgiveness of sins is through the obtaining of the Divine Love or through purification of the natural love, a long and tedious process that fits the individual soul for a place in the Sixth Sphere. Revelation 50 – October 18th, 1954 – Jesus

Divine Love fits a personality to enter the Celestial Heavens, way above the 6th Sphere. Without this Love, man cannot enter the Heavens. It is this Divine Love that brings about immortality for man.

Revelations by Dr Daniel G Samuels http://new-birth.net/revelation.htm
or at http://www.fcdt.org/store.htm

Budi
Newcomer

Post by Budi » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:21 am

PADGETT MESSAGE notes:

This great Love of the Father was created or rather has always been, for the redemption of the vilest sinner who seeks and believes. March 24th, 1915 – Ann Rollins

Only the Divine Love can give man of a Divine Nature, and that no self development or cultivation of the Natural Love to the greatest and most sublime extent are sufficient to make man at one with the Father in the divine sense and which makes the spirit a partaker of this Divine Essence of the Father. One needs to come to understand the difference between the two loves and what the New Birth means. March 24th, 1915 - Jesus

Budi
Newcomer

Post by Budi » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 am

NATURAL LOVE or DIVINE LOVE:

Accounts of spirit people who’s condition have been so poor to fit them only for the hells, namely the Spheres of Disharmony, show that even they can progress from the lowest of conditions to being within the Celestial Heavens, way above the highest sphere of the Natural Love spheres, within or around three or so years. Some achievements have been:

James Padgett entered the Celestial Heavens within 28 months of his passing.
Helen Padgett was in the Celestial Heavens within 12 months of passing.
Nita Padgett progressed from low 1st sphere to Celestial Heavens within 24 months of passing.
Emperor Nero progressed out of the low hells to Celestial Heavens by receiving Divine Love.
Emperor Julius Caesar moved from the hells to 3rd sphere within 19 months from receiving the Love.
George Butler progressed from the hells to the 3rd sphere within 38 months by receiving the Love.
President Grover Cleveland moved from dark spheres / hells to 3rd sphere in 20 months with Love.
R. Ross Perry progressed from the hells to 3rd sphere over 30 months by receiving the Love.

It is only the Love that forgives sin, dissolves the errors and fits a person for a higher habitat. Man, left to his own devises, can require many centuries to grow and then cannot enter the Celestial Heavens.

Man, can know and knows God only because he possesses a soul, and he can never know God if he seeks Him intellectually and with his mind alone. Doubt and speculation is a product of the mind, but faith is a product of the soul and we know that God exists through our soul perceptions, so that we can create the spiritual link with God through prayer. Not a mental prayer, but a prayer that comes from man's soul - earnest, sincere, full of longing, faith and love.