Afraid that my partner is someone else's soulmate

They're the one for me!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Niky
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Afraid that my partner is someone else's soulmate

Post by Niky » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:20 am

I think I am far from recognizing my soulmate, whether I feel in love with my partner or not.
He is in love with me. I can tell by the way he looks at me and how he reacts to me, besides him telling me so. But that doesn't mean he is my soul mate. What if he is my soul mate. What if he isn't.

I often think what if he is someone else' s soul mate, and I'm taking him away from her.
I note our story, how we met, note any signs that we might be soul mates, such as parallel events while we were separated or synchronicities. Pay attention and note any addictions or expectations.
Parallel events between him and an ex. They were young in a love / hate relationship, ended in hate, he took time to get over her, but that doesn't mean they aren't soul mates. When I see a big sign that indicates they might be soul mates, I feel sad that I may one day have to let him go. :(

He has a story with me that began when we were 15. He has a story with her that began after I left him, they triggered each other to the extreme. They're in the same career, (well they went to college together), even share the same interests. Sounds soulmatey, right? I had a story with another, which one day when I could feel my soul, I felt drawn away from him to never return, so he can't be my soul mate.

We were both engaged to our ex's in our 20's and the engagements ended near the same time, then we met again at a party. (Synchronistic events?) We separated again, then back together in our 30's.
Now for a while, he's been drawn to moving to a particular state on the west coast, and even more so of an urge to last month. I accidently found out, and he doesn't know it, but last month his ex has moved near that particular area he is drawn to. (Big sign?) No, I don't stalk her or try to keep up with her whereabouts. I just suddenly became curious about her. Weird.

I'm already holding onto him as if I will one day have to let him go. I may be wrong, but just going with the emotions, I guess.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Afraid that my partner is someone else's soulmate

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:17 am

Hi Niky

The first line of your thread I feel is accurate and in humility and then it slips off into quite heavy facade and addiction for the rest of it.

You wrote:
Niky wrote:He is in love with me. I can tell by the way he looks at me and how he reacts to me, besides him telling me so. But that doesn't mean he is my soul mate. What if he is my soul mate. What if he isn't.
It feels to me as though you seem pretty certain here that your current partner "loves" you but is it Love as God knows it to be or how you/he feels love to be (addictions etc)? What if he reacted to you in a way you did not like? How would that make you then feel? I feel this would be a more beneficial use of your time and energy rather than hypothesising on whether you may be soul-mates or not.

For the rest of your thread you then start sharing many intricate details that you refer to as "synchronistic events" in the hope that they may miraculously shed more light on giving you the answers that you feel you are wanting to receive OR that others here on the forum hook into your current assessment of things and thus giving you feelings of confirmation/approval which your soul is currently seeking (and is the driving factor behind your thread). At the moment, you are completely open to all kinds of negative spirit influence which have actually led to you "accidentally" finding out the stuff you wrote about.

If you look at your post in detail and feel about what you have actually posted, you are not really asking any sincere questions or posting in a way that may benefit yourself or others but it is mostly you just sharing your own thoughts on the forum in a narcissistic fashion.

I'd recommend that if you really want to know the answers, that you become more truthful with yourself and look at challenging more of your own addictions and facade and that way you will become much more clearer rather than needing to rely on and interpret physical events or receiving confirmation/approval feelings from others - which will probably be inaccurate anyway!

Hope that helps.
Nicky

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:07 am

Hi Niki,

I also feel that your post, as Nicky has suggested, is about something that many, esspecially women, on this forum are battling with so it is probably a common law of attraction.
And as I know it was very much for myself, living in doubt and fear about this issue, is a terrible and draining state, it is also, exactly as Nicky explained to you, a place where spirits and other people will hook into your addiction with theirs guaranteed!
Just like Mary and Jesus have explained so many times, a feeling of fear is not a stand alone feeling like a feeling of truth is, and when we are in the fear, we will look for buddies to share our fear with.
So when I did that myself, on the very subject, it left me open to having spirits telling me of the events, and things from my and my partner's life which were in support of my fear. These events were not real law of attraction events to the issue I was wanting to investigate, but were mixed into a bag of confusion, fears, assumptions and facts. And it was impossible for me to identify which was which, while I was in fear and looking to prove my fear to be real. Everything seemed relavant and real.

I also didn't feel any clear questions from you, which is an indication that you are not asking how to understand the situation better and how to start feeling it. Which is the only way to make a shift from your current state, is to start feeling.

I thought to add to Nicky's comments, things which stood out to me, and I thought to bring your attention to:
Feel about what your true feelings are about your partner. As you speak of his feelings of love, but only tell that you are afraid to loose him. Which isn't love from your part.

I would also recommend to think and feel more about what you want your relationship to be.
So if you want it as it currently is, which would be an unloving desire to want to hold on to things just as they are, or you want it to improve and grow, meaning all of the unresolved feelings towards each other and/or previous partners all have to be exposed and felt. And during that time all kinds of things may be discussed between you and your partner.
You will not be able to achieve the growth if all you want to do is to hold on to your partner and his current feelings towards you as they are.

Also I want to say, that what I feel in your post, is fear of your partner running off from you to another woman.
While I never met you or your partner, logic suggests to me, that If he does have true feelings of love towards you, than he is very unlikely to just run off without resolving some things first.
So I would examine more closely and honestly, where is your fear coming from, eg. is he committed to a relationship with you, and it's just your personal fear and suspicion; or you feel his heart isn't fully committed, but you just tell yourself things like he loves you etc. to re-assure yourself etc...

And I would also recommend to watch all of the Partner Relationship Series from Divine Truth Channel (or FAQ), there are 4 of them up to date (session 3 and 4 are going to be uploaded soon). In these sessions Jesus and Mary explain all of the most important things to concentrate on in a relationship first. Which will lead to other things naturally, like knowing your soul mate.
I learnt so much from them and have since obtained a lot more hope in my relationship.

I know we all fall into a trap of wanting to already be with our soul mate, already know who they are, already have things known to us.
And we don't want to realise that all of this takes time and resolving of our emotions. And in the mean time we have the law of attraction to help us find our soul mate, if that is our pure heart felt desire, through feeling all of our current attractions and learning from them.
And for those of us who have a relationship, we also forget to acknowledge, that we have met somebody probably before we knew anything about true soul mate, and there are feelings and reasons involved in why we met that person, which all need to be looked at.

So just as Mary and Jesus have stated so many times, that the relationship we are in, is a perfect start for us to feel what ever is there on a day to day basis.

Anyways, I hope relevant information on this forum and on the videos helps you with getting out of the torturous state of doubt and helps you to grow a desire to be more concentrated on love instead of fear.

Lena

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:51 am

Hi Nicky and Lena, thank you for your response.

I say “in love” as the current world’s definition of it. “Love” as God knows it – I’m not sure. I believe that he believes that he loves me. (He doesn’t follow Divine Truth.)

So you are suggesting that I carry on the relationship, don’t focus on the soul mate issue, and just focus on our relationship. That sounds less stressful. My thinking was if someone is not your soul mate, you shouldn’t be with them. I think that’s the reason I’m worried about it, that I’m wasting his time or that we might be harming our souls by continuing to be with the wrong person.

I apologize for not having a clear point in posting this. There was so much going on that I hadn’t really put the pieces or words together as to what was my purpose before posting, which is unloving, huh.

I do want us to grow... Yeah, I suppose that is the more important thing at this time.

Ok, spirit influence, eh. I wondered about that. So they can make suggestions for me to “accidently” find out. Ugh, having to determine LoA vs spirit play. I wasn’t sure they could do that.

Anyway, thank you so much for the feedback, guys. I’m going to focus on growth first with my current partner, and leave the soul mate issue for when our souls are ready to face that.

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 pm

I found AJ&Mary's most recent video very helpful, Morality and ethics in relationships. Great timing. Like Lena mentioned, relationships have already been established before discovering Divine Truth. Ending current relationship isn't the way to handle the situation. And they talks about other relationship matters which were helpful too. There's no way I'd know my soul mate without knowing myself first, which is 4th/5th sphere work anyway. So yeah, again, better to work with the current relationship and grow from that.

RosieLeary
Newcomer

Post by RosieLeary » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 am

oh my, its very sad to hear but i think you need to read my advice at (LINK REMOVED BY NICKY) to find out is he really your soulmate!hope it will help you!enjoy

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Hi Rosie

You are currently in breach of the terms of use for this forum and I am issuing you with a warning.

This breach is:
1. Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth

Full terms of use can be viewed here: http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... ument5.pdf

Unless you understand and adhere to these terms in any subsequent posts that you make, you will be banned from this forum.

I have also removed the link you included in your original post as a result of this breach.

Thanks
Nicky