Personal Feedback Received, with Thanks!

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hanaan
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Personal Feedback Received, with Thanks!

Post by Hanaan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Dear Jesus & Mary,

I watched (and will watch again) your personal feedback to me on youtube. I am still digesting the content of the video - and I am immensely grateful to you for the time and feedback you gifted me.

In particular I wanted to say, I agree with your feedback. I hesitate and often refuse to take self-responsibility in assessing myself accurately - very often seeking external assessment and/or validation. This stems from my childhood and affects all the areas/aspects of my life (to varying degrees). Even as I put up the post on the forum, I asked myself "why do you want jesus & Mary to tell you all this?"

I am taking on your advise to develop a willingness to be more aware, self-reflective and self-responsible.

I also wanted to say that you accurately pointed out that fear/shame in speaking up about and/or identifying with Divine Truth (particularly the fact that you are Jesus & Mary, respectively) is an issue with/for me. I fear ridicule, ostracisation and harm from family/others. Yet all this is anti-Divine Truth. Hence, a facade.

I am taking on your advise to develop humility, to develop greater sensitivity to what/how I feel and being willing to be Truthful in every aspect and moment of my life. And to shake off the self imposed feeling of being "removed" because of my overseas position.

Thank you so much for all the videos you put up on youtube & Thank you to the entire Divine Truth team that makes this possible.

Love,
Hanaan
Hanaan Balala
"Be the change you want to see in the World"
-- Ghandi

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Personal Feedback Received, with Thanks!

Post by Nicky » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:13 am

Hi Hanaan

Firstly, thanks for posting your question to the forum. I reckon everyone will benefit from the subsequent recording that Jesus & Mary have done in response to your question.

As a side note, you are currently in breach of the anonymity terms of use. To find out how you can satisfy these updated terms, you can read the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=584

Thanks
Nicky

Hanaan
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anonymity & using my real name

Post by Hanaan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:51 am

Hi Nicky,

Thank you for pointing out my breach - I just read your note and I apologise.

I have no interest in maintaining anonymity - can I just change TigerLily to Hanaan?
i'll try do so now - but if I don't within the next day or two, it means I don't know how and would be grateful if you could point out how I can do this?
Hanaan Balala
"Be the change you want to see in the World"
-- Ghandi