Absolute certainty

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reed marcotte
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Absolute certainty

Post by reed marcotte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:44 am

I have said and written (published, if you will) that I know with 100% certainty that AJ is Jesus of the first century and that mankind is experiencing the second coming. That I was 99% certain within the first few minutes I heard him speak and spent many months researching and investigating the other 1%. Then I was 100% certain.

This point was argued by a few different people (including dlpers) that it is impossible for me to know for sure but it can only be my opinion. In my defense, I argued, when the Truth hits you, you know. When you know, you know. It's that simple.

Is it possible for me to know with 100% certainty that Jesus is on this Earth for the second time and he is AJ Miller?

reed marcotte
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Absolute certainty

Post by reed marcotte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:54 am

Nicky, can you remove the image link on this post? I have searched to find a way to edit our own posts. Is it possible to edit our own posts? Thanks

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi Reed

I have removed the image links from your initial post and in response to your question,no you cannot edit your own posts for a number of reasons. If you would like any posts editing, you can inform either myself or another forum moderator directly via the private messaging function on the forum and ask them if they can edit the post on your behalf.

With regards to the actual content of your thread, yes it is possible to be absolutely certain on the identity of AJ being Jesus. I know this because I am certain due to receiving the truth from a previous experience with God and feeling the inflowing of God's Love upon praying to know the answer to the question.

Also, the further you progress towards God, the more you understand what real Truth and Love are from God's perspective in your heart, so that way you can recognise and appreciate these qualities being displayed by Jesus & Mary and realising that they would not be stating whom they feel they truly are unless it was in fact, the truth.

However Reed, I would suggest that as of yet, you are not 100% certain in your heart that AJ is Jesus. There are a number reasons why I feel this which I will discuss below.

I feel your degree of certainty comes from your own intellectual assimilation of the evidence before you and using logical reasoning that you have gone over many times in your mind to come to an intellectual "certainty" that AJ is Jesus - which is not a true certainty that can only be obtained in the heart if that makes sense.

However, you would not be discussing such a matter with people and debating the reasons why or why not you feel this is the case if you genuinely felt it in your heart as a truth. You would not feel the need or desire to express such things unless explicitly asked in a direct manner by somebody else or in a way to assist somebody. You would simply state your belief in response to them and leave it at that. The fact that you are asking the question here on whether it is possible, shows me that in your heart you are not certain on the answer to the question for if you did, you would not have begun this thread because you would "just know" and would not be seeking any kind of confirmation.

I feel the main reason and motivations why you have been discussing this with others comes from your own current injury of arrogance. I don't feel the need to issue you with a strike, but I just felt it was pretty important to bring up this injury with you as I feel it is probably one of the injuries God and your guide have been trying to make you aware of for quite some time and it's something to just be wary of going forwards.

Hope that helps.

Nicky

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:34 am

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for removing the link. Also, thanks for taking the time to express your feelings on my post. A friend did ask me to post the question in regards to certainty on this forum. However, I did create a post on another public forum of a photo of AJ saying this is Jesus born in the first century and again in the 21st century etc... which was debated as to how I could be so sure. The subject of me being arrogant did come up. So, I guess I should take a good look at my reasons for wanting to post such a thing and do I have an arrogant injury.? I have been accused of being arrogant at times on the topic of divine truth. I have refused to believe so up until now because I felt as though I was simply implying the truth or attempting to discover it and accused falsely. I have a great desire to want to share divine truth and have been shunned more than once.

I am glad to hear that it is possible to know with certainty that AJ is Jesus of the 1st century. Confirmation is beautiful. Much like your experience in receiving God's Love, I too am basing this truth off of a specific, deep, soul based prayer I projected just a few minutes prior to having discovered AJ. To deny such a truth would be arrogant, I think. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

peace

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:42 am

Hi

As I feel there is an issue of love present in this thread, I have decided to lock it.

You can learn more by reading the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=663&p=2267#p2267

Thanks
Nicky