Astrology

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
DivineLove
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Astrology

Post by DivineLove » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:31 am

LauraR wrote: I have heard Jesus say the astrology is not God's truth - so it is not valid.
Just because A.J. doesn't believe in something doesn't mean it is not valid.

Be an individual, not a cult follower.

Also, Jesus has never mentioned astrology. You're referring to the man Alan John Miller who claims to be Jesus. He is a truly disturbed man and he is certainly not a 2000 year old carpenter. He is just a former Jehovah's Witness who ran off with a prostitute. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 am

Hello "DivineLove",

while in your first statement i can find at least a little portion of truth, your second statement that AJ was disturbed is directly harmin another person, which is quite unloving. This misses the terms of use in this Forum as far as i know and therefore i would strike you if i could.

Addition to your first statement:
Did you listen AND feel how AJ (which is Jesus) treat himself, his soulmate and other people. His knowledge is huge and free from contradictions. He can feel many things in others often without knowing them well ir even et al. And he is never attacking ir harming any person even if rhe person attaks him.
This is because of his condition in love is quite good. Therefore when he says something which i do not know there is a high chance for it to be true.

Your need to harm another person is telling me that your condition is quite poor and not one of "DivineLove" as your NickName suggests.

Suggestion: Look at yourself to the reasons why you feel you have the right and the need to attack another person. Especially if the person has not attacked you et al.

Benjamin
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi

I have taken disciplinary action against "DivineLove" following his post in this thread.

You can read more by following the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=658

Just a note to Benjamin, if you feel that somebody else on the forum has been unloving, please raise your concerns with either myself or another forum moderator directly. I have stated this in the terms of use document and there are a number of reasons why this is the most loving behaviour to take rather than taking it up directly with the potential "offender" within the thread itself.

I would usually lock such a thread, however because it seems there is more to be said between the participants within the thread and the interest being displayed in the topic, I have decided to keep it open to allow for any future discussion.

Please keep all future posts on this thread focused on the topic subject going forwards.

Thanks

Nicky

Absolute Truth
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Absolute Truth » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:10 pm

As an expert in God's Truth, I would like to give some feedback here to Nicky and Benjamin.

I feel the way in which you chose to respond to "DivineLove" was very unloving.

Nicky, banning someone from the forum is out of harmony with how God treats her children. God would never block us from talking to her, even if we make mistakes (sin)

I also feel arrogance coming from you, Nicky, and I feel you are using this forum in an addictive way as your own personal kingdom that you rule and lord your power over people. This is also out of harmony with Divine Love and Divine Truth.

I hope this feedback helps you.

All my love,
David

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi everyone

As mentioned in my previous post above, please stick to the content of the thread. I have decided to keep the thread open as I would not like the actions of one person to ruin and/or close the discussion that is occurring between everyone else here. I feel if I locked the thread, this would feed the addiction and condone the behaviour of the individual behind the forum accounts of "DivineLove" and "Absolute Truth."

Thanks

Nicky

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Nicky,

I apologize, i was not aware that this issue was in the terms of use. I will do it the way you suggested in the future. It felt not good anyway.
Some times i fall back into a self reliant "do-it-yourself-because-nobody-helps-you" mode.

I assume you are referring to my response on DivineLove, but not on my response to Felicitas post?

I have some injuries in being equal to women andstating my feelings towards them. Therefore i feel unsure if my comment on Felicitas is valid. May be the two posts of the banned members are law-of-attraction events and my injuries gave them the allowance of writing such things.
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi Benjamin

In response to your reply to Felicitas, I feel you have misunderstood the nature and essence of her post. I do not feel she was expressing that The Earth may be the centre of the universe or any of the other points you raised in response to her.

As you have spoken of in your latest response, I do agree that you have that injury towards women and have some sensitivity around feeling like they may be attempting to feel superior towards you which would cover some of your own grief and hurt about feelings of inferiority and a lack of self worth around them and it has led you to misunderstanding the intentions and nature of Felicita's post.

With regards to the Law of Attraction, if we look at it logically, you attracted another man ("DivineLove" / "Absolute Truth") on your thread who was condescending and belittling to a woman (LauraR). The facts of this are clear to see if you give yourself some time to see this. This is a perfect attraction for you and has reflected some of your own feelings that you have towards women, particularly those who offer an opinion which conflicts with your own beliefs on the same subject that you will need to look at healing if you'd like to progress further towards God and become more of a loving person - this would most probably originate to how your mum or other significant women acted towards you in your childhood. It is something to just be aware of going forward when posting on the forum in the future.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Nicky

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi again,

Firstly thanks especially to you Nicky (but also to others) for taking time and passion to response. I'm amazed how you obviously described my feelings better than i can do.

It is exactly like you wrote.
It feels very good to get hoest and truthful feedback. I know there is a lot of work to do and i am willing to do it. So for me this Forum is a great way to learn.

Felicitas i have harmed you by intellectualizing your statement rather than feeling its essence. I did this a lot to my sister and others just to be heard and meet the addiction to be right.
I made some progress with the woman who belief is my soulmate on this issue, but i have a lot more to do.
I feel if i understand my feelings properly and whats going on i would not do such things any further.
Thank you for helping me with this.
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Hello,

after re-reading the post history (and re-viewing the Video posted by maureen), i now understand more about the origin of Astrology.

So, as Jesus said in the Video, the zodiac (and therefore Astrology?) have its origin in the sixth sphere of the spirit world, where they created whole systems believing that, as far as i understand, they would kind of build new worlds.

The conclusion for me: There is some truth in Astrology, but only truth regarding things known as "natural love stuff". But Astrology is not part of divine truth. So Divine Truth "overcomes" Astrology.

This would explain many of the other systems of "interpretation and prediction", like Tarot, I Ging, and so on. Every one of them would be created by such spirits and thus would have some (natural) truth in it.
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Graeme Bell
Banned

Post by Graeme Bell » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Stop calling alan miller "JESUS".He is not Jesus Christ.He is just one more false Christ that was prophesied to come.