Hi from Austria / middle Europe

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Benjamingp
Community Member

Hi from Austria / middle Europe

Post by Benjamingp » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi people,

i´m from Austria and fascinatingly watch the Divine truth on Youtube for nearly 2 Years. It has brought me more understanding of the universe including myself, and i got many confirmation for feelings that i always carried with me but were not understood by the environment.
Although i am very passionate about "how the universe works" i never found any knowledge that is that complete as the divine truth told by Jesus and Mary. From my feelings perspective many things i still don´t want to see although i´m aware intellectually.
So i hope to grow in love by face my emotional blockages and know at the same time that it depends only on my own effort and desire. Therefore it would be no need to search the truth outside of myself but it feels like it can help to share this with other people.

As i wrote i´m very passionate about the universe and it´s absolute truth. To get deeper understanding i studied physics, but it was way below my expectations of "unconditional science". I felt soon that there must be a lot more to discover than the few theories which mankind has developed, whereby many of them are not even understood intellectually.

So i have to search at other places. But the esoteric scene, or, as AJ would probably say, the "new age movement", is quiet inaccurate and hippocratic rather than interested in real(=divine) truth.

I know the truth has to be both scientific and emotional at the same time. I believe that with my passion for the truth, together with my scientific knowledge i could contribute to the world´s benefit by pointing out the "emotional scientific truth", or lets call it divine truth, in an scientific way so that many people can benefit from it, without the uncertainty of the "new age stuff".

But otherwise this desire could be driven by some emotional addictions according my dad, which was an unfortunate revolutionary thinker who died young.

I´d love to teach this truth and i have the hope that with describing it with in a scientific language it would be easy to take for a broader range of people. But this may be only my own fear of exposing myself and my opinion to society. I´d like to know if there is partly truth in it or if it is a fear based desire.

Thanks for reading and i´d welcome it to hear honest feedback from anyone.

Cheers
Benjamin
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Re: Hi from Austria / middle Europe

Post by Pierrejoseph » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:06 am

Hi Benjamin,

Welcome.

It is really exciting what you desire to do, and to know if it is a pure desire, you have to do it. So simple. Go for it, and if fears got exposed, that's a good sign that your are helped to refine it, and if you are still excited after dealing with your fears, even if nobody care about it and if you attract nasty feedbacks from your pairs for instance, this is again a good sign that it is a pure desire in your soul. So. go for it. And to be honest, I really feel it is a soul desire for you.

I am very excited that people like you (I think of luli, a neuroscientist) are embracing and sharing DT in a scientific manner. There are actually quite some people from scientific background I met being attracted by DT teachings because they are very logical... and actually scientific in nature (the science of the soul/emotions is just still not recognized in the world of applied science). But I am not sure many have stepped to fully embrace and engage their desire for science and DT. I believe this is a great and very loving idea that could help many who are not listening to DT because it is not taught by a renewed scientist but by a fellow who claims to be Jesus (a very bad point for the Science magazine to accept a publication about DT). That's not a good start to get scientific people to listen to it :)

I am quite excited about this idea as I grew up in a scientific and atheist family, and I have always looked at the bridges between science and spirituality (quantum physics etc), and then my desire lead me to DT teachings, God's truth is the answer. I question the way to do it though as God/The Source is out of context for Science who studied only effects of God's laws and desires, but still you can study I suppose from a scientific perspective the laws operating on the soul, not only the material laws. This is a bit what Luli has been doing. It would be lovely to start a thread about this topic, the potential of scientific study of God's truth about material, spiritual and soul universe. I am not sure under which category it would be best to create it. I would love to hear what are your ideas about it if you like to share them. I find exciting to come with new experiments and measuring tools that could be accepted by science to validate many God's truth for humanity. What a huge gift. If your desire get refined, you will attract a bunch of very helpful celestial scientists among which I know Albert Einstein could be not the least, but many others as well. How exciting is that?

Cheers,
Pierre

Laura Berry
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Berry » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi Benjamin,

Nice to meet you here and hear about you and your passions.

Although a sincere passion for science comes through from you :) i felt it might be both sincere and injury based but the injury will always stop us embracing our passions in a more loving and truthful way...I had emotionally driven reasons out of harmony with love which led to a desire to want to prove truth to others using science and make it easier for them, it was a place of proving myself to others, and wanting others to walk the same path as me, to make my journey easier, sadness others don't want to know about truth or divine truth...what drew me to feel you may have similar feelings was this sentence...

"the hope that with describing it with in a scientific language it would be easy to take for a broader range of people."

And also that you recognise yourself there might be something out of harmony with love also from what you say. Maybe personally looking at how you feel if others don't want to know or listen to truth around you? or why you desire to make it easier for them? what happens if you don't? Do you have any expectations of others to hear truth? from that lots of feelings may come up.

I feel quite often we desire to make things easier for others because they want us to so they don't have to develop faith, courage and all those amazing things but rather get someone else to do it for them and by placating that in them we don't let them grow for themselves or because we want them to because we may feel alone, unheard, unimportant, and all sorts of things. I do believe we can assist others who want it as best we can but it doesn't feel the same as making it easier for someone or having to reach a broader audience. I don't know if that helps or is very clear.

What You and Pierre says is awesome too about divine truth and science and what could be discovered in that place it is really exciting!

Anyway it is lovely to meet you

Laura

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi Benjamin,
NIce to meet you and welcome to the forum. :)

I just happened to watch this documentary with Jesus, made by Thomas Leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA3FAKGfpNI

Approx 31 min, Jesus talks about how to prove scientifically that spirits exists. Among other interesting things.

Cheers,
Anita
Anita Tännström

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi Benjamin

Welcome to the forum.

With regards to your question, it can be dangerous to go right ahead and sharing "truth" with people without feeling it in your heart first. A desire to understand more about the universe is a great thing and I believe that if you focus on firstly developing your personal relationship with God, and secondly becoming more of a loving person to others, you will naturally learn more about the universe around you AND it'll be a quicker process AND safer to the people you speak with (so there is not as much potential error in what you say that may be absorbed by them and therefore harm them).

I do get the feeling that you are quite blocked towards God at the moment from an emotional perspective. I'd suggest to look at those feelings that you have towards God first and healing them. That's the most logical approach right? Especially if God is the possessor of the absolute truth, which he is.

You will find that in the future, you follow your desires feeling that they are pure. However, God will quickly expose addictions within the desire that makes it impure. It's about acting on certain desires (which you feel are loving, using logical, ethical and emotional reasoning) and going through a purification process with God. I have learnt this myself when creating the site and forum and my addictions were exposed extremely quickly :) . It is probably the quickest way to learn more emotional truth about yourself and others by following desire and it is really awesome to do so.

Seek first the kingdom of God! (a loving relationship in your heart between yourself and God as what God knows Love to be).

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:07 am

Thanks Laura and Nick, your post are very enlightening, truthful and helpful I find for me. and also hopefully it will benefit Benjamin in his quest for God and love of science.

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Thank´s for the quick and extensively feedback.

Due to the posts i want to state some more things about me and my motivations (at the bottom there is a summary):

The text is a very brief and therefore very incomplete picture of myself. I wanted to put many informations inside. For me "Teaching the truth" is one of the things i feel i could like to do in this earth life and be very passionate about. I´m aware of the huge responsibility of doing that, and that it would require much more development of myself. Its kind of a high goal for me.
I´m aware that the best condition to teach truth is the "at-onement" condition which AJ and others are describing. Everyone outside this condition logically has per definition to be blocked towards God in some (even when little) regards. I feel i have to start at the point where i am and i´ve been doing for quite a while in my immediate surroundings. I feel i have to (and/or want to) share my experience of truth with everyone. And as i progress in love towards god my truth will approach more and more to Gods absolute truth. As long as i know not to be in the at-onement condition i have to state the truth about myself too, that i surley have some misunderstandings within myself. Does it make sense?

But there are some things that i know for certain as i progress in love more and more. I know that because some of the attractions have totally changed in my live.
For example my relationship, i feel i have found my soulmate, is very loving most of the time, and confronting the other time. I never felt such sincere longing for a person before. and i never felt that "being seen" by any person before. So i feel i can help people with regards to relationships and "non-violence".

With other topics, like being respected by the general environment (like road traffic), or in some way the treatment of my own body, i feel clearly that i have still injuries.

I have experimented with the communication with God and i know that he is alway there when i need and want to feel him. I know emotionally that the blockings are from my side. I enjoy the process with God very much but often i simply do "forget" it. But when i do and go over the resistance it is quite intensive and emotional. So i will continuing doing so and work on my blockings which keep my attention away from God.

Summary:
I know that i have some injuries which i have to heal before i "know" the truth about me and the universe around me. But there is some truth already in me. Since i am passionate about progression and how they affect the life i like to share it with other people and that can help them and myself as long as i do not claim my own truth to be Gods truth but be sincere about myself. Is that logical?

So with my passion for physics and the relationships in the universe i may could contribute to a kind of "new physics" or "physical language", which includes life and spiritual things, and since i´m listening to AJ, may include even divine truth.
That is like a hopeful dream motivated by the hope for the earth to be a kind and lovely place so that every child likes it to come to earth.
Since people nowadays are very trustful to science, it would reach many people since they then would see it as a physical reality.

I´m aware that my own progression and my own relationship to God is the most important thing i can do for the world and for myself.
what do you think about that?

Thanks for reading
Benjamin

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:03 pm

I want to share also my experiences after Nickys comment.

I was firstly quiet confronted by the statement that i was blocked towards god emotionally. Firstly i was irritated, then i thought how he can know it by only reading my first post. I had no idea how to respond in a loving manner, but only the fact that the statement confronted me i knew was an indication that something´s going on there...

I had some bad experiences with people telling me things about myself only for their own confirmation.

So i let a few days pass and my feeling was that i wanted to give a comment like "i´m not as blocked as you believe me to be", but while i was writing the last post i recognized that i´ve indeed progressed in love to a degree, but that i have certainly a blockage towards god.
I confused divine truth with "natural truth", so i´m to a degree good in being self reliant, but i´m in a lot of fear from being god-reliant.

Thanks to Nicky for that confrontation which is still in progress :)

cheers
Benjamin
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Kathy Sitz
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kathy Sitz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:29 am

Hi Benjamin,

Awesome job recognizing that you need to sit and self reflect about the feedback you received from Nicky before making statements that later you might have thought better of.

You are very passionate about your desire to discover scientific principles with Divine Truth and that is refreshing to read. Just try not to let your zeal get ahead of your wisdom. I know that can be difficult when you feel inspired. I speak from experience here and I just want to share that I was not as self reflective as you are being about the feedback I received a couple years back. I too was very passionate about a topic, but didn't want to look at some things I had to first work through. So I commend you again for taking the time to self reflect.

Having said that, I think I can safely say that no one is trying to squelch your passion brother. As you develop in Love and Truth the desire will unfold properly if it is a pure desire. And we are here to love and support one other.

Very glad to meet you. I was in Austria once. Its a very beautiful country and I have very beautiful memories of my visit there.
Kathy from California