Hi from Riza!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rizasukman
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Riza!

Post by rizasukman » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:15 pm

My name is Riza Sukman. I was born 20th June 1989. I am currently in Brussels, Belgium. Originally of American and Indonesian family background. I was born in and grew up in Bali, Indonesia and attended high school and university in the USA. I first watched the Secrets of the Universe DVD early-mid 2012 in Bali. The DVD was floating around, since some Australian woman in Bali was giving them out to people. Since then my partner and I have been watching them and experimenting with stuff.

I found Divine Truth Hub from Mary's blog. I also went to the Assistance Group 1. It's inspiring to see Nicky doing this and providing this avenue for people.

There has been an itch growing within me about sharing some truth with people and challenging my own fears as I do so. It seems the movement into sharing divine truth with people can potentially be beneficial for others and for myself. I'm struggling with how exactly to begin doing so just yet.

I have been teaching Yoga for the past 6 months in Brussels. I feel I have been able to do so through the help of desire principles I have learned and also being more open to doing things despite fear and also to be more in surrender to feeling emotions that arise in as many moments in the day as possible. Hoping that one day I'll become a fully emotional being and to grow in my ability to sincerely communicate with God.
Riza Sukman
riza.sukman@gmail.com
+32-2-770-9865
+32-485-686-282

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Riza!

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi Riza

I know we have already spoke privately however I'd like to welcome you to the forum.

I hope that you can find many of the tools and information here useful in your progression. It's pretty cool how there is less than a month's age difference between us!

Nicky

rizasukman
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Riza!

Post by rizasukman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Thanks Nicky!

Yes, the age thing is amusing.
Riza Sukman
riza.sukman@gmail.com
+32-2-770-9865
+32-485-686-282