Time = Unloving Behavior???

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reed marcotte
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Time = Unloving Behavior???

Post by reed marcotte » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:45 am

I would like to know, have pondered this, and have come to a possible theory... Is TIME relative to our collective bad behavior on Earth? In other words, time exists as a result of our unloving ways and is indeed a loving gift from God. That's my theory. Also, as science has shown, the universe is forever expanding, Jesus has proclaimed that God is outside our universe, which would make sense then that God is moving further away from us and possibly other Alien life and perhaps even the spirit world, creating space between us and God. This gives literal meaning to the phrase "Getting closer to God.

It would also make sense and seems experimental should I high dose of loving behavior project from our Globe, that the expansion of the Universe or the speed at which it expands would slowdown measurably, should my theory be correct. Not only that, but, is it possible to actually shrink the space between us and God on a collective scale?

I feel, just about everyone has experienced the fact that when we are little/young, time did not travel as fast as it does as we get older. Is this due to the fact that we are in a better loving condition in our youth? It would also make sense and can be a measurement of our own personal condition that time should slow down as we grow in love. Does anybody sense this through their processing? I mean, I acquired many addictions to help pass time and as I rid myself of some of these addictions, my days seem somewhat longer. They could be seen as boring were it not for my desire for Truth and Love. Get what I mean?

Any thoughts on this?

AllaBarsoukova
Community Member

Re: Time = Unloving Behavior???

Post by AllaBarsoukova » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:37 am

In my understanding, we all are as "close to God" as we want to be. God's love travels instantly, so any expansion of the physical Universe does not affect the process of receiving Divine Love by those who truly long for it. It would seem strange if God couldn't handle the movements of his own creation, if you see what I mean.

reed marcotte
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by reed marcotte » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 pm

From God's perspective time would be irrelevant, I think. Kind of like food and water and oxygen. For those who long for God's Love, it's available, instantaneously in its infinite nature. Yet it's something we need to work towards. I see how, in the way I wrote what I did, it might suggest God's intention is to move further away from us. I would think it to be just the opposite, though. That God would like to be close to us, but by our sinful ways, we create space between us and God thus requiring time to fix it. I guess my wonder is if time was created in the realm of Natural love as a result of self reliance? If so, why? If we were all perfect, why would we need time?

Thanks for chiming in Alla. :)

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:49 am

I think time is relative to aging, places we have to be, things we have to accomplish, etc.
And of course we age from our sins, so that shortens our time.

Without those have-to-be's and have-to-do's, time wouldn't be an issue. I imagine we would just be strolling along the days and nights, living in our passions, in no hurry.

Time happens to be an issue for me.

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:36 am

Is the issue you have kind of like time is running out, Nicky? :)

I think most of us put these burdens, you mention, on ourselves and each other out of fear inculcated from a school of thought that was born out of self reliance. Things like family, jobs, social life, parents wondering if their children are ever going to make grandparents out of them before it's too late, for example :) are all concocted out of fear which the majority of translates into expectations and handed down from one generation to the next.

Many of these feelings accrue in us as time goes-by becoming emotional issues (success/failure) rarely dealt with; like what kind of fortune can I leave for my children? What are my kids going to make of themselves? How popular/important can I be before I die/my legacy? etc...

We have learned there are underlying truths behind all of these life long questions but by partaking in them instead of ridding them from our nature (like you wrote, ...strolling along the days and nights...), we in essence are denying the underlying truths like; your children actually belong to God, allow your children who are actually God's children to grow as God created them to be, and, we are all created equally and loved equally in the eyes of God so why would anybody want to be more powerful than another, etc... consequently, we suffer emotionally and physically which includes aging.

So what dawned on me, after having thought this through and through longing for the truth, with the preconceived notion that God is all loving, is that God has given us "time" (the Law of Time) that we actually create, to overcome this mentality/way of thinking known as self reliance. Gives literal meaning to the cliché, Time heals all wounds. :) If I perform an unloving act, have I also created whatever time it takes to fix it? It's a very loving system, I feel. Back in the day I remember feeling, are we all not tired of the world as we know it? If we'd all just surrender, time would end.

Can you see then, if this is the truth and perceiving it from our all knowing God's perspective, that it's all part of what I like to call, "The Greater Purpose". I call it this because God knew well what the first couple created would choose, igniting, if you will, the avenue (life in the physical world) in which our souls would be brought into existence to experience and learn by. This was not by chance.

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi reed macrotte,

it is a interesting concept that time has brought to existence due to self-reliance of mankind.

I can´t agree with the statement that physics have proven that the universe expands because no body saw it expanding. It "seems" to be, but as you consider the theories you´ll find them very insufficient. Just see the 97% or so of so called "dark matter" and "dark energy", which are put there for the law of gravity to be fulfilled. So it is more like a first ascent to describe anything out there from my perspective.
Also AJ gives an idea of how it works from an bigger point of view. He states that there are many Universes, physical, spiritual and soul-based in nature, and that there is a constant energy and matter flow between them.
If that is the truth, which would make sense, can you see that it is very insufficient just to measure the red-shift of galaxies and call it prove for the expanding universe.

Time as philosophical discussion ist very interesting, but, as wich philosophy often the case, very intellectual. From an emotional perspective i would say that if every soul is in the "kingdom of heaven", time may have no more need to existence and therefore may disappear. But since Time is necessary to act out the free will on earth, i would assume that it existed at least as long as the human soul have existed. Before that it is really hard to know the circumstances.
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:20 am

Reed,
Not really that time is running out. I think it's because I spend so much time not doing things I would be passionate about doing, that it feels like I am wasting time, so time then exists, because it's these things that I want to hurry up and be out of the way. The longer it takes, the more pressed I feel. Error, fear, and anger I suppose.

And I imagine if I were spending time in my passions, time stops for a while. Until outside expectations, the kind you mention would project and bring me back into the world of time, where things need to be done. Also, I think it is a 1st sphere factor, that as long as earth is in 1st sphere, time and aging will exist. As physically restrictive as are physical laws.