Hello from Toronto

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amena
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Toronto

Post by Amena » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:35 am

Hi,

I've been lurking on the forum on and off for a couple months now trying to gather up the desire to post something.
Last time I was a part of a forum was when I was heavily involved in Islam, so I have some not so nice feelings about it.
However, I really want to engage with others in hopes I can address some issues as they come up...i've been really stuck in my numbness and I feel its partly due to the fact that I don't engage in truth often enough and I don't surround myself with it.

So here goes to this experiment. Thank you Nicky for putting all of this together, truly admirable.

I am from Toronto, Canada. My Partner introduced me to divine truth 4 years ago and it's been difficult but I keep coming back.
I am a photographer and currently trying(using this very lightly) to explore more of my creativity while involving God...

Looking forward to all the future conversations or maybe not..

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Toronto

Post by Nicky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:13 am

Hi Amena

Welcome officially to the forum. It's great that you have decided to "put yourself out there" and can understand some of the trepidation you feel about forums. I have a few friends who live in Toronto which is pretty cool.

I hope you find your engagement here beneficial to your development.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Tara
Muted

Re: Hello from Toronto

Post by Tara » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:55 am

Hi Amena,

Welcome to the forum. I am from Cambridge, we are neigbours. I hope you will enjoy your time here. One of my favourite things to do is experiment, good luck with yours.

With love,

Tara

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable