AJ's Teachings and the Gospels

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
faithfulbahai
Newcomer

AJ's Teachings and the Gospels

Post by faithfulbahai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:08 am

Hello, I would like to know the relationship between AJ (Jesus) Miller's Teachings and the 4 gospels in the bible.
Please share your understanding of the similarites of both AJ and the Gospel's teachings. Thanks

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: AJ's Teachings and the Gospels

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi there

You are currently in breach of the forum terms of use regarding anonymity.

As you have registered to the forum under a nickname, you are required to create an introduction thread under the relevant section of the forum, sharing your first name as a minimum along with a little about yourself.

If you continue posting without meeting this requirement, you will receive a RED STRIKE and be muted.

Furthermore, I feel as though there is some demand in the question you are asking. I feel that your question is almost a way of getting others to do the "work" for you because you don't really have a true desire to investigate this for yourself and make your own conclusions.

This thread is also in breach of another section of the terms of use as the post is not in harmony with Divine Truth teachings. I created the forum so that people have the opportunity to discuss solely Divine Truth teachings. While of course, there are some parts of The Bible that are in harmony with Divine Truth, one of the purposes of the forum is not to analyse, compare and discuss the similarities and differences of Divine Truth to other spiritual or religious beliefs.

For this reason, I am locking this thread.

Thanks

Nicky

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: AJ's Teachings and the Gospels

Post by Nicky » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi

Just to provide more information to help with your own personal reflections, there are actually numerous videos where Jesus has answered some questions that relate to the Bible and Christian based beliefs and how they compare with Divine Truth.

These can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... q-nhZ8T8o_

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GVjgFMv66V

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ygQnz0PvEk

Cheers
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable