Prayer is so cool!

It all starts with this
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Prayer is so cool!

Post by Eloisa » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:05 am

I reckon Prayer is so cool!!

The fact that your soul ‘long’s’ and has the ability to long for love, truth and anything you desire and get it (if it is in harmony with Love) is pretty mind blowing actually!

I am still coming to terms with prayer and God’s Laws in general - meaning that I get all these cool gifts when it feels like I don’t ask, and when I feel like I am asking I have often gotten totally different things than I thought I wanted, (Often I didn’t think they were that ‘cool’).

Praying has been an interesting experiment to say the least as, observing over time, I have noticed that what I get is what I am really asking for, or it is what God is trying to help me see as the next Love lesson in order to refine my soul and become closer to Him, my own soul and everything and everyone else through love.

So Prayer is really cool - if you desire it and it is in harmony with love God will totally give you what you want. Actually I am observing God gives you even more than what you asked for, thought about or even thought possible (all awesome stuff).

In my experience when my prayer/s are out of harmony with love they don’t get answered by God. I have noticed they can get answered by spirits who want addictions with me, and want addictions met by me and so sometimes I feel a bit blind sided and thought I was loving when I wasn’t. Interestingly enough I am beginning to notice this by the long term effects of these unloving actions in my life.)

I noticed when I desire to Love God’s way rather than my own and by doing a lot of observation and some experimenting I began to notice the difference between spirit influence and answered prayer. I am still experimenting with this and don’t feel like I fully understand it in my soul yet, it is still in the ‘investigation/discovery phase’ rather than ‘for certain soul knowing stage’.

I have found that the Law of Attraction - God’s Messenger of Truth - is a handy helper in deciphering where I am at at any given time.

I am still not ‘down’ with prayer totally as I still grapple with intellectually thinking I really, really, want something and what my soul is actually longing for, so I have to use God’s very handy messenger of Truth - the Law of Attraction to help me out and see what I am truly praying for, and even then my interpretation can be skewed. BUT prayer is totally super cool! And it is such a beautiful thing to have a prayer answered and so promptly. I am noticing God doesn’t mess around.

I notice that sometimes I forget I even felt a prayer and then when the gift arrives I wonder how it ever happened, smile, because I didn’t feel like ‘I did anything’. I think this highlights how I am often still quite disconnected from feeling my soul properly.
I particularly notice this when I pray for help or assistance with emotions. As I pray I am thinking, ‘I really want this God, please help me out here’ and kind of expecting it to happen ‘as I pray’ because I feel I am ‘ready’. I notice that God answers most of those emotional ‘help’ based longings when I don’t feel ‘ready’. So another lesson there for me, is that often when I feel the least ‘ready’ God feels I am the most ready. This is quite awesome actually, and a relief that God knows me better than I know myself, because often if I got what I think I wanted, right when I think I want it, man it would be a mess due to me not having the Love to use it well.

God seems to answer Prayers Lovingly, clearly, concisely and immediately, or very soon after and often I am surprised by this. It also causes me to reflect on being a parent of children and how if God answers a pure desire/soul based longing immediately, then that is something I probably ought to be doing with kids also - helping them to enable their pure desires/longings as much as I can and not making them wait or forcing my will upon them and doing it selfishly when it suits me. It will be cool when I feel the soul readiness in both myself and others!

I have a lot to learn from God I reckon. The more I find out about God, the more friggin awesome I find this dude to be!!! And the more relieved, grateful and excited I am for His Laws and Love ruling the universe!!

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Re: Prayer is so cool!

Post by Pierrejoseph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi Elisa,

thanks for sharing. Prayer is such a powerful and important thing and anything to remind it is a gift.

It makes me ponder how I feel so resistive to really engage on an heartfelt emotional basis prayer consciously for God's Love on a daily basis. By the way, I can't say the Divine Love prayer because it is not heartfelt most of the time, I just share my own feeling of longing in the moment, that works better for me. Someday, I feel connected to God and it is like I am talking quite a lot to God sharing my feelings, and I feel very humbled by the feelings I receive back through my day, and usually, I am enjoying my day very much feeling in a loving place with myself and my interactions with others. But most of the days, I forget it and struggle with 3D issues. This is quite sad actually how I value the physical reality above the spiritual one.

On the other hand, there is something I don't feel comfortable about prayer, that it is always about asking, but then I feel what do I give in return to God? I feel like I am quite selfish and needy honestly and until I can love God more, there won't be a real relationship established between us. Well, of course God does not answer my prayer when I am selfish and needy, but still He gives much so much more (than I give him) every moment of my existence through all His loving laws, it feels like I wont be able to pay it back, and on the top of that, I don't deserve more as it is already much more that I really can handle (I mean He keeps giving but I am not doing much with it, which prove that I don't value it very much). Well, that's probably lot's of blocks to pure prayer I have to feel through.

I love 2 things especially about what you write. First, you remind me of the 3 boxes to determine truth : don't know, maybe, know for sure. And it makes me realize that I don't believe in God for sure, it is still only a "maybe" being. I believe in some emotional experiences involving communicating (sharing my feelings and receiving feelings in return) with overwhelmingly loving beings which I cannot see sharing their love with me which I cannot see, in feeling some deep childlike grief changing my law of attraction and that seems to be consistent, in intelligence and power I can see in the nature, and that makes sense there must be a loving, powerful and intelligent creator. I experience a bit with what appears to be other consistent laws up to know like law of desire, free will, cause and effect, repentance and forgiveness, and the reception of Divine Love. But they are all work in progress in the box, "maybe", it all seems to be true for now, but I have not moved them in the box "for sure". I have not come yet to the point of having an experience proving that God or His laws are not true/real, yet? I don't know if it is just my intellect doubting my faith in my experience and me doubting the truth I have received and experienced or that I have not received enough truth from God to believe it for sure, or maybe both?

The other thing I like in what you write is about how we will be with our children, actually also with our mate and with everybody once we will love like God does, it is desiring to answer anybody's pure longing towards us instantly. This is quite beautiful and mind blowing to me, it feels like it would be so generous and loving, and it helps me to connect to how God seems to be so generous and loving towards us all the time.

Thanks, Pierre

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Sorry Eloisa to have spelt your name Elisa.

Sage
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sage » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi Eloisa and Pierre,

I appreciate both your honesty and candid nature. Thank you for reminding me that Prayer is something I can engage in. It seems I keep forgetting and feel like I have to achieve something first before I can engage with God, which obviously exposes my false beliefs about not deserving God's time or Love. (something to feel about for sure!). You have also reminded me to build my 'awareness muscle' to notice and accurately respond to Law of Attraction events in my life.
I am still not ‘down’ with prayer totally as I still grapple with intellectually thinking I really, really, want something and what my soul is actually longing for, so I have to use God’s very handy messenger of Truth - the Law of Attraction to help me out and see what I am truly praying for, and even then my interpretation can be skewed.
I spent a lot of time thinking I really wanted something, but obviously I did not as it did not change my attraction. At first it shut me down, feeling that if I don't know what I want how can I grow at all? But then I felt about that and now am more aware and accepting of how what I feel is my sincerity is reflected back at me through my attraction which shows me I am likely a long way from sincere on some topics. I have started saying I want to want to . . . (feel this emotion, face that false belief, etc.) and now I need to add on to that Prayer. Prayer to feel and face my resistance, to open to Truth and release the false beliefs.

Thank you both for your inspiration, I feel inspired to experiment more with Prayer,
Smiles,
Sage

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Sage,

you write :
I have started saying I want to want to . . . (feel this emotion, face that false belief, etc.) and now I need to add on to that Prayer.
I think you have better to pray about why you don't want to want to....that will be exposed through your loa. "I want to
" is using the will muscle. It is just intellectual, not the truth at a soul level. Why do I chose to no want?, which is the use of my soul free will, that is the truth of where I am at, and as a result, false beliefs/blocks about it will be exposed.

It is important to remind ourselves that we are just allowed to not want. That's OK. This is a good self loving starting point in truth to feel about. Our will muscle is so developed to leave in our fears/addictions that we forget we have free will. Of course, it is said not to question it. But again, it is also our free will.

Cheers,
Pierre

Sage
Community Member

Post by Sage » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 am

Hi Pierre ,

Thanks for the reminder, it is needed. I am working on the self love, not self punishing for wrong doing piece. I have to remember to engage in sincere prayer more often. I find that when I choose to pray I feel the insincere desires and can't seem to find the sincere ones. I realize now as I write and reflect on your feedback, that it's probably because what I sincerely want is not in alignment with who I want to be. It is challenging for me to give myself permission to feel what I sincerely feel without falling into the addiction of self punishment. Prayer is something I am going to experiment with more, starting with praying for clarity around why I don't want to change some things.

Smiles,
Sage

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:15 am

Hey Guys,

What I am enjoying about writing and reading peoples posts and responses on this forum is that often we are actually speaking and highlighting where our errors, blocks, fears and resistances etc are as we make statements and share things. This is pretty cool.

Pierre, I feel that your comment on asking all the time and not giving is something to look at, I ponder this also in myself. I I wonder if you may be using this as an excuse to avoid actually sincerely engaging with God and just experimenting with asking for God’s Love continuously?

I feel the beauty of longing for love is that God always gives us feedback and helps us to heal all the areas that are out of harmony with Love through our sincere desire. So the feelings you have, feel them but don’t stop longing for God’s Love, just find out why you feel selfish and needy. Also I wondered if there is a feeling that if someone gives you a gift you have to give something back?? You said you don’t feel you value God’s feedback, I was wondering why? It is a good point to reflect upon, thanks.

I have begun experimenting with giving a feeling of love to our kids, Pete, God, others, without saying anything, just sitting (or feeling) there and feeling love for others and it feels awkward clunky for me. I sometimes wonder if I even have a feeling of love. But I am finding it well worth doing because I realise and see things about myself that previously I wasn’t aware of - which ALWAYS a good thing.

What I am noticing as I experiment with giving a feeling of love and experimenting with asking God for Love, is that my injuries are highlighted EVERY time I am sincere. I don’t feel I have received an inflowing of Love like I have heard it described yet, but I always get feedback on where my blocks are and what is not loving in me, right at that moment - a feeling, and I figure these are things that are in the way of me giving and receiving love.

I feel God tries to show me the biggest pressing issue in my life right at this moment and wants me to feel about that. If I trust God and feel what is presented by the law of Attraction at any given moment, it relieves the worry and creates an opportunity for change if I desire to take it. God is so loving and where I am judgemental and feel I haven’t ‘done enough’ God sees exactly what has or has not been done in regards to Love. (I don’t feel ‘solid’ on these expressions about God all the time, it seems to happen for moments and then goes, so maybe I am just getting impressions or feeling the possibilities - yet to have the soul shift, smile)

I feel we need to be careful to make excuses for ourselves about why we don’t do things. Rather actually find out the emotional reason why we are avoiding the greatest gift in all the world (longing for God’s Love,) and sort that issue out. I feel we would be a lot happier and less down on ourselves if we did it sincerely.

You describe receiving lovely feelings from others/spirits I wonder why you are willing to do this with people, even ones you can’t see but not with God? There must be some beliefs and feelings to check out. (I know there are in me).

I also felt the comment about not doing ‘The Prayer’ as you find it harder interesting. I have thought about this and realised that it is hard to connect with something that I don’t understand emotionally. I listened to the awesome presentations on it, but I have found that by experimenting and really trailing for myself is how I am understanding bits and pieces. We have a copy of the prayer on various walls of our house, one by the toilet and I often ponder as I sit. I let my eyes flick to any line of the prayer and reflect on it as I sit there and it is really interesting as each part actually highlights where I am not loving others or myself, where I don’t agree with God about myself or God. There is so much contained in those words.

Nicky wrote a cool thing about Prayer:
‘If you are connected to God and receive an answer (which is a truth) from God, it will always be an emotional experience.

If you have an error in your soul on the subject you are SINCERELY asking God a question about (which is essentially a prayer to God for the truth), painful emotions (fear, grief, shame etc) become triggered inside of you in the process which starts to expose, confront and release the error so that there is "room" or "space" for God's Truth to enter into your soul’

Like solomon says in the Padgett messages,
“Let what I say sink deep into your memory, and try the experiment. I know you do try, but try and then try and never cease trying. Love will come to you and with It faith, and then knowledge and then ownership”.

The suggestion about being real and telling the truth is spot on, prayers about not wanting to do something are as powerful as saying we want something and then feeling what ever it is we feel as a result being the most important part - as you said, we need to be really honest and sincere if the truth is that we actually really want it and if we don’t pray about why not. I find it really helpful to be totally truthful and I think as you were saying, when we are, then we get great feedback. I feel that is really what prayer is, being totally honest about what we feel and finding the truth of our desires, longing for them with our whole heart - passionately - and bringing any area that is out of harmony with love into harmony with love.

It is becoming more and more apparent that prayers are feelings, not thoughts or words. So to sincerely pray we are going to need to feel. Or get aware of what we are feeling now, thus where our prayers are at.

Sage, you mention self punishment - I highly recommend giving it up, smile. I am a self punisher and I am discovering what a manipulative, harmful addiction it is, a way of trying to avoid my emotions or projections/actions/feelings from others. It does not serve us and in the end it not only harms us but others around us. I know others have put links up to self punishment stuff and it is great to have a read of Mary’s blog on the subject. I am in the ‘realising the pain of the sin of self punishment stage’ - still engage it, still really want it actually at times - but it’s consequences are harming my relationships and causing a lot of pain. All my encouragement in giving up the addiction!

As prayer is your real feelings, just be honest with how you feel about everything and where you are at right at this moment now - even if it feels totally terrible (I have found my fear of feeling my own feelings to be quite a hinderance to my progress). The comment you make about ‘where you are at not being who you want to be’ I feel would be worth reflecting on. I know that until I have accepted where I am actually at in all its ‘gory detail’ smile, that it is actually hard to sincerely grow.

Also by trying to be ‘where we want to be’ we are mostly in facade rather than being real, which makes it impossible to connect with God and also impossible to connect with our real selves in this place.

As I have been told many times, I need to be willing to see myself as God sees me. That includes all the places I am out of harmony with Love from God’s perspective and as I come into harmony with God’s Truth and principles on certain areas I need to be willing to see those changes also.
I struggle with the latter rather than the former. I am more prone to see some of my error and badness than any goodness. This is a problem.

Anyway, nice to 'chat', smile, have a lovely day, and enjoy pondering God’s wondrous gifts and exciting possibilities in your life. This is an exciting opportunity for change and Love to Rule the world! how cool would it be if all humanity chose to love rather than live by fear?

Love

Eloisa

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Thank you Sage and Eloisa for posting and sharing your experiences and insights. This is very inspiring and helpful to me.

Eloisa, you are spot on with me fearing I have to give in return to God if I allow her Love. I can't accept a gift without feeling I need to give something in return, I actually feel indebted and feel bad. I know only the bartering system as love. I have been experimenting a bit about giving to others without expecting things in return to trigger this false belief about love, and now that I think about it..., I should probably also experiment more about feeling how it feels to receive a pure gift and do nothing about it but just receiving and feeling about it. It is very very hard for me as strange as it might appear to you. It can make me feel grateful and terrible at the same time for not giving something in return. The challenge is also that there are often strings attached to people giving things, so those ones, should I refuse them as there are not real gifts? When I feel about God providing all this universe for us to enjoy as a pure gift of love and not expecting a single even thought or word of "thank you" in return, I am just so overwhelmed as I feel the immense distance between how He immensely loves us and how I am now able to love my brothers and sisters. I would like to learn to love how He loves. That would be so awesome :)

You are spot on about finding "excuses not to pray", there are no good/valid excuses for sinning against the holy spirit. That is a truth I need to meditate more one.

I reflected on you sharing about why I would accept spirit feelings and not God's, that is too bad indeed... well what I meant is that I am not sure the difference yet, and that might mean that I have not received but maybe just a few drops of Divine Love and so not allowed God's Love to enter properly in my soul, because I would know the difference for sure. I would know God exists and loves me to be a truth in the basket "for sure", would I not? I suppose my belief is I feel some emotions in return to my prayer reaching out to God, but there are just overwhelming loving types of emotions with no string attached to them (just gifts), so, I am not sure the person sending them is really God and not another very loving person in the spirit world. But logically, a very loving person would not pretend to be someone else. So, according to what Jesus teaches about the third sphere being for the ones having learned the lesson of truthfulness, it can be either a spirit in the second sphere or lower, or God. And logically, as the love I feel as a result to my prayer to God is much stronger that the one of a spirit in the lower spheres (it feels actually much stronger than the love of spirits from the sixth sphere that I have experienced a lot on the past as a healer), so it logically must be God because. Logically. This is an interesting conclusion to me. Is my reasoning correct? Again, I did not experience personally this truth about the third sphere being one of truth, but it makes sens to me that love always tells the truth.

What I experienced is that when I pray sincerely towards what I suppose God to be, (my true mother and father, if you exist and have some love for me to share, please give me some...), there is always an emotional response in nature and it is overwhelming, and I got emotional answers each time I am honest and humble. But honestly, I can't call that a confirmation that God exist yet and desire to share Her Love to me all the time.

And I notice that I am actually frustrated about it. I want to be sure God is there, actually exist and love me all the time. I want to be reassured I am loved by someone at least on this planet, that I am not all alone. And these are addictions that this quest for God's existence (I am grown atheist), for God's love and truth expose in me, are they not? Major ones for me actually. I suppose, this expose one of my major challenge still being to feel how I was unloved by mam especially and dad to some extent to, and how terrorized I am of angry women, and how angry I am of people not giving me in return what I want when I do what they expect me to do. I am still blocking to feel this causal pain after years of "trying" with not enough sincerity, and my life sucks, and my relationships sucks, I am not attracting my soulmate neither obviously, and I feel very sad and alone and unworthy deep within. I feel something very painful happened with my mam and I can't emotionally feel my mam as doing bad to me, just intellectually I know. I keep praying these days for God to expose me through the loa of my major block to grow in love, and this keeps coming.

I am amazed how this desire for this relationship with God fluctuate, most of the time it is absent, some days, some moments it comes, and sometimes it is a bit stronger and sincere, and sometimes I feel then how I missed Him all this time (feeling separated), how it felt terrible to be so far away for so long, how I could possibly desire it as it is so illogical to avoid something overwhelmingly good, and then it goes again.

Sage, I can relate to your experiences, it is so very great to experience how we allow these spirit attacks because we are open to then because we have the same bad (and false) beliefs about us than they do (we are bad, unworthy etc), we desire addictions with spirits and we see that because we feel uncomfortable when they leave us. As Eloisa wrote, we have to develop a "desire to know ourselves as God knows us".

I realize I am writing here "selfishly" in the sense that it helps me expose my blocks when I am reflecting on this matter of God and prayer for Divine Love and Truth, but my intention is also to expose my blocks as honestly as possible so it can hopefully help/inspire others in their own progression just by sharing my own discovery process, and I am also very keen to feedback and read other people experiences as I realize how it is helpful to me.

Thanks you my dear sisters,
Pierre

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:37 am

Hi there,

I can't resist to share with you my experiencing a overwhelmingly touching law of attraction just less than an hour after I shared here my desire/prayer to experience with receiving and accepting pure gifts and feeling about it, and also a need at feeling more of my anger and terror at not getting what I want (love, approval and care) from mam when I do what she wants. There are probably my major blocks to God and receiving God's love as God shows me constantly through the loa. God is not always long at answering prayers, I tell you. He can be pretty close to answer in real time a sincere prayer actually. This is just incredible what has just happened to me.

One of my neighbors happens to be the owner of the flat I am presently renting, and she has been lately one of the most terrifying loa for me. She is quite in rage, in a state of profound resentment and judgments at men and with a strong desire to control all men. I pass you the details but what I mean is that I am that terrified of her that some days I am even scared of just hearing her chatting with someone in her garden, or hearing her car passing, or coming face to face with her on the road, not to say to go and speak with her. By the way it is not really a terror of her, it is more an self centered anger based terror of my own feelings when I don't receive what I expect from her to make my sadness/fear go away (make me feel desired and accepted), that I fear I wont be able to handle. Very painful and damaging for my and her soul. Yuck.

We have little in common, and as a result of her unloving projections (and mine) and of our different desires and passions, we actually hardly see and talk with each other but only if really necessary while we leave next door and can often see each other in our garden during the day.

Guess what happened today less than an hour after my previous post on this forum?

I was in the next door garden I am taking care of (between mine and my owner's garden), so just very close to her place when she drove back home and she called me and said : "I have a birthday present for you" Ironically, not believing her at all it was a birthday present, I answered "I don't even remember when it is, do you?" And then, she went to pick up something in her van and guess what? She had a birthday present for me ! A gift. I know no word to express my extremely high degree of surprise. She gave me something I have been dreaming about for months, a traditional hand made scythes for cutting grass. It does not matter what it is, what matters is that I have attracted a pure gift from someone I believe do not like me very much (same feeling about Love coming from God female). She once heard me talking about it months ago and had been secretly ordering it in Europe probably weeks ago (my birthday is in August), it is something you don't find over here in New Caledonia or if you do it is extremely rare, and so quite a precious lovely present to me. This was also a pure one, there was no string attached to it. I am just completely overwhelmed by God's law of attraction and law of desire in operation. I have gratefully accepted the gift and feel happy about it. But, I still can't believe it really happened. Am I dreaming or what ?

Actually as I reflect about pure gifting yesterday in reading Eloisa comments about me feeling to have to give always something back when a gift is offered, someone came and left 3 huge zucchinis on my front door (actually there is no door) as I had a desire for weeks to collect zucchini seeds, and today again, I was gifting fruits and veggies which I use to prepare vegan recipes. It is incredible as allowing myself to receive without feeling bad about it is beautiful. I feel more and more strongly now to move the vegan business I am starting towards a gifting one. I want the others to be able to experience how God is gifting all the time, and how blessed I have been these last 2 days and actually at many more occasions if I am honest about it. By the way, all these gifts to me came from God through women while it is so much harder for me to receive and connect to the feminine aspect of God.

I feel many people might have the same false belief about love being equal to bartering, and have equally a hard time to receive without questioning the purity of a gift, "what does he/she wants from me?". so I hope this sharing might be useful for others because it is really a block to open to receive God's love.

As Eloisa was so excited to share before, I love experimenting with prayer and loa because it shows always the truth, it is quick, powerful and helpful for our progression when we desire truth and are humble.

Cheers,
Pierre

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi

I moved a reply from Sage in this thread to the 'Addiction' section of the forum as I felt it fitted better there. I also renamed it 'Compulsive Self Destructive Habits'.

Cheers

Eloisa