Hi from Justin

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Justin Crick
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Justin

Post by Justin Crick » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 am

Hi everybody....Justin here,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Some of you I have known for a while, and probably most of you I have not met yet. So here is a snapshot of my history and how I became to be here now.

- I came across AJ and Divine Truth a bit over 7 years ago, and needless to say things have not been the same since.
- I had no religious or spiritual upbringing, and thought religion/spirituality/God was a bunch of hocus pocus
- I was always searching for an answer though, and wanting to better myself
- Jesus' explanation of God and the universe and how it all functions was the first time anyone had explained it in a logical way that actually made sense, and for this I will always be grateful. Hence I put it into practice.
- My progress has at times been really rapid, progressive, and I have seen myself grow in love. At other times, it has been slow, regressive, and have not grown in love and I've dragged others down with me.
- I was married when I first started implementing the principles of Divine Truth and over a period of approx. 20 months grew to the point that I could recognise that the relationship was addictive, and not serving either of us, and hence I dissolved the marriage.
- I have 2 boys that I am continually learning to love and care for from a more pure space. They have taught me much about myself that I had overwise not wanted to see. My relationship with them gets better all the time.
- I believe that I have found my soulmate, and if anyone wants some advice of what not to when you meet your soulmate and start a relationship with them, then I have a truckload of it. In recent times this has started to improve greatly, and whilst at times I am really afraid of my feelings of love for her, I also feel some inevitability that I will love her immensely and I do feel excited about this.
- I don't really know much about myself yet, and it is an area that I've not yet developed very much.
- I'm gradually working my way through my depression which feels much better. I realised only last weekend that I was raised to be depressed and that I don't want to live a depressed life anymore. It will be nice to be happy eventually.
- Learning to feel my feelings is actually better than stuffing them down.
- I now know for a fact that prayer works.
- At present I am a Civil Engineer. Very intellectual, which sometimes helps, sometimes hinders.
- I recently started to learn to play the drums..... and I like it!!! :lol: Turns out I enjoy making noise ..yay!!

I think thats all for now. Take Care everyone!

Justin

PS: Nicky, thanks heaps for what you have done here... freaking brilliant. You have started to make me question how I am using my time to help others. Cheers Bro.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Justin

Post by Nicky » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:18 am

Hi Justin

It's great to speak with you again since the assistance group last year - welcome to the forum.

Awesome that your learning an instrument now too...it's a lot of fun, hey? I always thought the drums were pretty cool. :)

I look forward to getting to know you more!

Nicky

Arvarna
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Arvarna » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:16 am

Nice to meet you Justin :p

Eva
Community Member

Post by Eva » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi Justin,

We met in 2010 on a Being of Service workshop, and I was terrible towards you and pulled you down when you were doing a presentation about Truth - I still feel ashamed when remembering it, and I am really sorry about it and want to apologize.

It was great reading your introductory post, and I am glad that you are here on the forum :)

I was very touched by your comment about your soulmate
I believe that I have found my soulmate, and if anyone wants some advice of what not to when you meet your soulmate and start a relationship with them, then I have a truckload of it. In recent times this has started to improve greatly, and whilst at times I am really afraid of my feelings of love for her, I also feel some inevitability that I will love her immensely and I do feel excited about this.
I too believe I have found my soulmate, though I am not in a soul condition to be sure yet. But it is exciting, - no this is not the word I am looking for, - it is inspiring to work on it, wanting to grow in love, seeing some little improvements now and then, but also lots of mistakes to do, over and over again. And it is frustrating that my anger and fear and pain are so difficult to release.

I would love to hear some advice from your truckload about what not to do when you meet with your soulmate. I met my man like 34 years ago and our relationship was extremely addictive from my side, and more loving from his side. I just felt that when my soul condition improves so that I know more about him being my soulmate, then it must be like "meeting him". So any advice would be welcome!

I was also touched by the feeling of love that was flowing from your lines about her. It stirred something within me which I have a hard time connecting to, - the pain of growing up and never having felt unconditional love, a pain I have not yet come close to, but it prevents me from connecting with God and stops me from longing for God's Love -as God's Love doesn't feel possible for me.

So again, thanks for your post!
Eva

Justin Crick
Newcomer

A shovel from my truckload!

Post by Justin Crick » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:41 am

Hi Eva,

Just wanted to let you know that I have read your post and I will put together some info/advice in the near future, but just haven;t had the change recently. I will put it up as a separate topic, so that it is not hidden here in my intro.

Cheers

Justin

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:58 am

Hi Justin,
I enjoyed reading your intro, and I'm looking forward to get to know you more.
And also it would be lovely to have advice on having a soul mate relationship.
I too was raised being depressed.

With love
Anita
Anita Tännström

Monique De Martin
Newcomer

Post by Monique De Martin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:27 am

Nice to hear Justin!

Cari M
Community Member

Post by Cari M » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:36 am

Hello, Justin!

I literally just got done watching the personal truth video that you did with AJ last July before I logged in this time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3u5u-eiJuo

Thank you for being humble enough to get out there and do that so it could be shared with us as well. It was a real eye opener for me when AJ disclosed that the way we feel is about being in a relationship that our addictions are not being met. That never even dawned on me.

I was reconnected with someone from my childhood and when that happened, I also felt that he could be my soulmate and went off in denial right away, because we do not meet any of each others addictions. I was in full blown denial and running like the wind. It has caused me confusion, but at the same time, he became my mirror of all my issues and addictions as well.

We don't communicate often, I believe because we don't meet each others addictions and I am certainly not to the bottom of this issue of if he is or isn't my soulmate, but that video gave me something else to consider. Especially because of what AJ said where there comes a point of people wanting to turn from Divine Truth for this very type of issue. I feel that distant feeling try to creep in at times and I don't ever want to go back to my vomit....as the saying goes.

I also remember him saying in one of his other talks that even a murderer has a soulmate....that blew me right out of the water, because in our addictive states we have this "perfect scenario" of that person in mind and if it comes any differently than that....I can see why people can and do walk past, don't recognize, acknowledge their soulmates, etc. That really knocked me down a few pegs, because I when I saw my friend, all I could think of was...I have been working on myself to get into a better place, certainly this is not what is meant for me! I really had no idea how all of this works. This of course was before I came to the knowledge of Divine Truth and realized how the soulmate relationship really works, the laws, etc. and how unloving I was and still am towards him, because I know that I am still projecting this at him. I don't know about you and a lot of others that have been working with the Divine Truth concepts, but did you have a lot of issues flying at you all at once when you first started?

I have so many bombarding me, I don't know which ones to deal with first and am afraid that I don't want not work on any of them either, if that make sense?

Any way, thanks again for sharing!

Cari
My name is Cari.

rizasukman
Community Member

Post by rizasukman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi Justin,

It seems surreal that I can write you a post like this. My name is Riza and I have a request. Can you tell me about your steps in working through the tantrum like anger and addiction of having to be responsible and take care of your kids? Also, if you could pehaps delineate/expand a little bit about praying towards receiving more awareness of having sin and error on a certain subject that is keeping you from receiving Truth and Love?

I understand there needs to be a sincere desire to have the awareness and of the facade we are in. But, I am not seeing and getting more awareness of the sin within me about the unwillingness to be more present with my child. I have this idea that I want to learn more, but in practice I don't seem to be receiving much Truth consistently.

I'm writing to you because your personal feedback session resonated with a part of me and I am interested to hear from you.

Riza
Riza Sukman
riza.sukman@gmail.com
+32-2-770-9865
+32-485-686-282

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi

I just wanted to let you know I have moved your post/reply to Riza, on 'Experiences of Being a Parent' to the 'Missing Something' area, as it is more appropriate there topic wise rather than getting lost in the introduction section.
The link is below:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=648

Cheers

Eloisa