human races, language

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: human races, language

Post by weiwei » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:38 am

Hi, Julie:
Thank you very much to post it here,
there are many words I can't get well by listening though,
such as [21:40] once the " ? " is established
But I did get the point that most western people create the damage in other people while at the
same time blame them for it...it's very sad :(

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi WeiWei ~ It took me a few tries, but then I found it (or it found me), "Once the momentum is established..." where Jesus is referring to one's firm commitment to practicing God's Way; Once there is momentum established, the negative influence of 'spirits' lessens & becomes weak, compared to one's desire for change & growth.

What you've said is so often true of parents as well ~ in unresolved, denied damage, parents, teachers & other adults damage the children, and then blame them for it. It's straight-up, upside-down backwards!

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:56 pm

thanks , Julie :)