Near death experience

No hiding places are found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hunterwolf
Newcomer

Near death experience

Post by Hunterwolf » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:51 pm

While in the sleep state i recently felt like many hands where trying to strangle me to death. I could not see them but it was very real. I eventually gave in and came to tears, in the sleep state, and the hands went away. It was 1 of the most realistic dreams ever. A woman has just come into my life and we were laying in bed together for 1 of the first times while this was going on. When i started to cry in the sleep state a version of the woman, different face with in multi colored shinny foil on it, i was with started ridiculing me about crying, asked me to leave then said she was going to go sleep with another man that very evening. I was humble to what she said, left, then woke up.

Any suggestions as to what i need to look at in myself?

Thank you for reading and giving your fedback.

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Near death experience

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello Hunterwolf ~ Is this a name you've chosen, or were given? How do you like to be addressed? ~

I'd start with looking into feelings of suffocation with women, not trusting their intentions, feeling lied to.

There a bunches of youtube videos on the Divine Truth Channel that go into these issues... have you seen/heard some of them?

And have you spoken to your new friend/lover(?) about this dream & what feelings it brought up inside?

What feelings Did this dream bring up? ~ If you're not sure, be sure to go inside in a quiet space and ask yourself this, recreate the dream events, wait, watch, listen for answers. Your body may give you clear feeling-sensations that can help you identify feelings of fear, grief, rage, whatever's there.

Hunterwolf
Newcomer

Re: Near death experience

Post by Hunterwolf » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Hunter is by birth name and Wolf is a chosen name. Thank you for taking the time to giver me some suggestions.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable