Jesus and Mary Soulname?

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jesus and Mary Soulname?

Post by LauraR » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:29 pm

In reading the Through the Mists books, with every new sphere that Fred passes through he is given a new name. I don't recall Jesus or Mary ever speaking about their different names as they have progressed through the spheres. There are many times when I pray for Jesus and Mary - to send them love and appreciation - but the thought has come that in spirit they are one soul. Does their soul have a name? This may be something to personal to share the specifics - just very curious.
Laura

Grahamsutherland
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jesus and Mary Soulname?

Post by Grahamsutherland » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Be aware that in the higher spheres communication isnt in words, so that any names arent going to be words either.
Jenn and i have a guide that we call Dawning but this is just the name we give to the feeling that seems to be his name. The actual name seems to be the feeling of the dawning of the experience/realization of wonderful/loving/spiritual growth.

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:33 pm

P.s. The actual name encompasses such a wonderful emotion that it chokes me up just to contemplate it.

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Thank you Graham for your reply and for the opportunity to know both you and Jen. I did think about words not being used in the higher spheres. But I feel I somehow want to recognize their soul - to be thankful and send love. In writing this response I am tearing with gratitude - so much appreciation. I know if my desire is pure they will receive it. I do like the name you have given your guide, it is so very beautiful.
Love to you - Laura