Hi Everyone

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darragh
Muted

Hi Everyone

Post by Darragh » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi, So, i'm darragh and i feel i'd like to reintroduce myself a little more in depth this time. Being on probation is i feel a good thing. I see it as a reminder to choose to feel what is the right thing to say rather than simply throwing out whats on my mind while feeling i'm "walking on egg shells". My posts, for which i received a red strike, were the beginning of a new process for me. On reflection it was like a "very slow roller coaster". Some days were really high and low. some days were very confusing and quick at times. Other days felt full of clarity yet full of frustration. I could feel the divide between processing old emotions and at the same time, learning how to interact with people from day to day. I feel a little astonished to realise that the red strike was almost 4 months ago! I could have chosen to suppress it all but i didn't. One day i chose to feel something that happened to me. After processing that I asked if i ever did that to someone else, and nicky popped into my head immediately as the last recipient of my actions. After some more time, There is a beautiful space around me now that allows me to reflect so i'm now emotional rather than reactive. I feel grateful for the future on this forum, humble to the words of others and patient. As i said, It may be a "very slow roller-coaster", but it's the perfect one and i can't recall any moment of it being overwhelming, but that's not to say it's not powerful at times. I'm a very visual person and i think quite metaphorically.

Base line, this is who i am yesterday, today and tomorrow and i look forward to meeting you all in time through this wonderful gift nicky has created. Have great week! Darragh

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable