Hello from France

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kris
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from France

Post by Kris » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Hello.

I have known « Divine Truth » for approximately one and half year. Through this web site I came to discover James Padget's messages. I had never heard of them before. I am living in France. About 40 years ago, there has been a lot of contyroversial issues about Jesus secon coming specially because one frnch man pretended being the incarnation of Jessus second coming. His affirmations were based upon the fact he xas gifted with healing gift.

This remembers my catholic education. According to it it wa said that Jesus was the Messiah for he has been able, on one hand to perform many miracles and in the other one he has been able to perform the greatest miracle: he was able to resurect himself !!!

Through those remaks, I just want to express the idea that the understanding of Jesus's mission, 2000 years ago, is still very limited. Less or more, in the mind of most peoples, Jesus was a kind a super heros, a king of magician who would be able to solve all problems of mankind. This attribute comes from his supposed virgin birth. So, one big question remains : what is the real meaning of orginal sin ?

I will developp my remarks in a separate post.

Greetings to all,

Kris

Johanne
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from France

Post by Johanne » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello Kris, here is a link where Jesus explains the original sin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DDyw1HEE_s

Kris
Newcomer

Post by Kris » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello Johanne;

Thank you for the link. I didn't know about it. I have been watching the video. However in some parts I couldn't catch the words, basically I think I understood the main point expressed in the video. Amon and Aman failed to develop their desire to know about God and they just develop their desire to become God. However, at the end of the video, it is said, if I understood well, that, somehow, Amon and Aman, at some point, realized they were in the wrong path. They wanted to undo that they had done but they didn't know how to proceed. So my question is how did God didn't help them to undo that they had done wrong ? Or was it that Amon and Aman were in such serious situation that it was their responsability to only walk backbut mainly to find how to do it ?

Geetings.

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, Kris,

Welcome to the forum. The forum has been more quiet than usual recently, which might be because the assistance group in Australia has been in session. Since the board's moderators have been there, I feel it's been loving not to post very much, so that they could focus on the assistance group.

I will post about your question in that thread.

Patricia

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi Kris

Welcome to the forum.

It seems that Johanne and Patricia (on another thread) have provided a few links to help with your exploration of the real meaning of original sin.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky