Hi! I'm Cathryn Dennis in Fredericksburg, TX USA

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cat
Newcomer

Hi! I'm Cathryn Dennis in Fredericksburg, TX USA

Post by Cat » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 am

Hello Everyone,

I was just about to submit my introductory letter just now when I guess I ran out of time and was taken back to the forum topic list. At least, I think that is what happened. I don't have time now to re-type all that I was about to share at this time, but I want to hurry and make an introduction to be in compliance with Forum rules as I understand them.

My name is Cathryn, but most of my friends call me Cat. I am a 47-year-old woman living in the hill country of central Texas and about an hour's drive from the location of the seminar Jesus, Mary and Cornelius held in Wimberly a few years ago. I have 3 children: Chloe (age 19), Willow (11) and Henry (3). My two eldest children, my daughters, Chloe and Willow both have autism. My primary job currently is to care for my two younger children, Willow and Henry, and the property my family has provided me in an effort to ease my way. I am extremely fortunate in this regard. There were a couple of paragraphs of personal backstory in my previous draft, but will leave them off for now in the interest of time. (Though I did log out and log back in, checking the "Remember Me" box - so hopefully that solved the issue - but don't want to risk that at this time.)

I first heard of Divine Truth last July and have been utterly entranced every since. Since the first sentence I heard AJ speak, there has never been a shadow of doubt in my mind that he was Yeshua ben Yosef the first time around here and that what he's saying is The Truth. I am so grateful - SO grateful - to finally have some resolution to so many questions that have been in my mind for as long as I can remember - never having been able to reconcile what I understood to be Jesus' teachings in the Bible and the whole rest of it (the rest of the Bible and the typical conduct and values of the church as I saw them). The honeymoon period is over, as it were, and I am in the throes of emotional processing - as i'm coming to realize the damage I am in and that I have caused - and my current realization is, of course, just the tip of the iceberg. Wow. How grateful I am to have a chance to address some of this before I must face myself and location in spirit after I pass. ...I admit to being terrified. And still so grateful to have even a very basic understanding of what is going on and the process by which to progress toward happiness in God's embrace.

Thank you for this opportunity to connect in this way. I look forward to getting to know you and participating on this forum.

Sincerely,
Cat

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Re: Hi! I'm Cathryn Dennis in Fredericksburg, TX USA

Post by Patricia Sanders » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to the forum! You can always post again onto your introductory thread to let us know more about you. I'd be curious to know how you heard about the Divine Love Path, your religious/spiritual background, and your feelings about truth and Jesus before you encountered this path. These stories can be beautiful illustrations of the law of desire and I wonder how it happened for you. It sounds like you have a curious and questioning nature.

I’ve found this forum to be an amazing gift, an opportunity to see love in action and to experience love from others, as well as practice my own steps in learning to love. There’s huge lessons to learn just from observing how the forum moderators work (Nicky, Lena, and Eloisa).

The posting screen will time out and it’s possible to lose something you’ve spend a lot of time working on. One tip is to highlight your entire message and copy it before you press the post button (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C on a PC), so you can paste it back in (Ctrl-P) if you need to start over. Or write in another program and then copy it over when you’re ready to post it.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Patricia
(viewtopic.php?t=210)

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi! I'm Cathryn Dennis in Fredericksburg, TX USA

Post by Nicky » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi Cathryn

Welcome to the forum.

I created a thread in the "Announcements" section of the forum informing people of this forum safety mechanism and how to circumnavigate this issue that you have had some difficulties with. I have provided a link to this thread below:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=518

Patricia has kindly shared with you the methods that I outlined in my thread so hopefully this now makes sense and you won't be troubled by this again.

Nice to meet you.
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable