Hi all :)

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anneli
Muted

Hi all :)

Post by Anneli » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:14 am

Thanks Nicky for creating this forum and the Hub site, because as much as I'm amazed that Jesus and Mary and what they teach and share is not on everybody's lips and minds already all over the planet, I also really get (and see around me) that people won't let themselves too close to uncomfortable truths "if they don't have to" sort of, and to offer non-judging places such as these to just take a stroll around and watch what it's all about, and how others tackle their meeting with all the truths, is - I feel - enormously valuable!

I also like the synchronicity that has started to be more obvious to me - it's been maybe a week since I initiated another forum, also with the intention to help people get introduced to and find their own way into this Way, and here Mary sends out the news about your loving place - it makes me feel like it's all started to grow in an even more exponential way :) (I've not yet gone very public with it, there are still a lot of text that needs to go there before it makes more sense to newcomers, but it can be found on http://www.divinetruthsandlove.freeforums.net, if you feel like taking a look around).

So, to introduce myself; I'm Anneli Karlsten, live in Sweden since birth 38 years ago, and have just known that God is a natural part of life for as long as I can remember, and I've always felt that if I could figure that part out, the rest of life would be easy (then there's the thing where I haven't turned directly to God to work the "God part" out for all those years, until I was introduced to Mary and Jesus on YouTube this last November). We ("I-feel-he-is-my-soulmate" husband and I) have 4 children in our family (their life experiences have improved a lot over the years, and it's escalated since November) :)), and we all live on the countryside by a small lake in the south of Sweden. I miss having mangos and bananas on our fruit trees, but it's so calm and beatiful where we are, so I feel that the fruit part will find a way as my desires for them grow :)

I'm also currently working as one of the translators, making Divine Truth seminars and FAQ's available in Swedish. Working my way to becoming a soul first and foremost, leaving all the addictions behind once and for all through releasing emotional untruths and unloving experiences by feeling through them, and turning more and more to God as the most important relationship to be in my life, has become increasingly what I do during my days.

It's such a great, great thing to be so aware nowadays of God and God's truths/laws, and the "how parts" of how it's all created and connected out of love, and that we can just learn more and more and even more anytime we want to, just by turning our focus to God and listen with receiving minds. I have a prayer, that one day I will be able to match the amazing gift that Yeshua and Miriam has brought to us, by having the same amount of God's love in me that would make them feel how much it is appreciated from one half of a soul to another soul. My wounds, I feel, get in the way right now, but I'm going there.

Oh well, there's a world in everybody to share with everybody, but here are my few rows to say hi to you all :)

Thanks again, Nicky - "We are all God's favourite child" Jesus and Mary says, and you certainly must be ;) :)

Love!

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi all :)

Post by Nicky » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi Anneli

Welcome to Divine Truth Hub, it's nice to meet you.

Sweden is a place I'd like to visit in the future and a country I feel I will get to see at some point...hopefully! I have heard it is a beautiful place and I love discovering and exploring new places.

You are offering a great gift to others by translating the Divine Truth material and I realise it must take quite some time to do this.

It is a great thing that you have decided to act and create your own forum. As I have just created this site and forum, I have learnt much about the considerations and work that must be done before going "live" on a site. If you come across anything which you may require any assistance on, feel free to message me directly and I will be happy to offer any help that I can.

I would also like to draw to your attention to an addiction that I can feel from you. Please refer to the quoted section of your post below:
Anneli wrote:I also like the synchronicity that has started to be more obvious to me - it's been maybe a week since I initiated another forum, also with the intention to help people get introduced to and find their own way into this Way, and here Mary sends out the news about your loving place - it makes me feel like it's all started to grow in an even more exponential way (I've not yet gone very public with it, there are still a lot of text that needs to go there before it makes more sense to newcomers, but it can be found on http://www.divinetruthsandlove.freeforums.net, if you feel like taking a look around).
You have said that there is still much content you would want to add before your site makes more sense to newcomers. Although you have acknowledged this, you have provided a link to your site for myself and anyone who reads your post to be able to click on and be re-directed to your site even though as you have said, it is not ready.

Do you feel it would be loving to complete your site so that it makes sense to newcomers before you provide a public link to your site for people to visit? If your answer to this question is "yes", it means that there was more than likely, a degree of addiction at play in your post and your desire to share your site wasn't as sincere as you may have thought initially.

Further to this, if people do start engaging on your forum before it is completed, it will get very tricky for you to set the forum up properly as well as resulting in a confusing experience to any visitors. By providing a link to your site, you are opening yourself up to this possibility.

I felt it was important that I addressed this with you right away. I hope that what I have brought to your attention may assist in giving you something to reflect upon.

Thanks

Nicky

Anneli
Muted

Re: Hi all :)

Post by Anneli » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for your reply! I had to smile as I read through the parts about the addiction you felt, because yesterday, after feeling through an emotional injury that I received due to my mom smoking during her pregnancy with me, and also during the breast-feeding months after birth, and also during all my childhood years, I just felt that "Ah, I don't want to take care of an entire forum, I'll delete it and tell in a new comment on the Hub forum that this has happened". So you are spot on, and the addiction was that I've been trying my entire life to be productive and helpful, although in reality I've only avoided the grief about not even getting my first physical nourishment in life in a loving way. I feel like I've tried to live my life according to some desires, but they have been very askewed by my inability to nourish them for a long-term engagement.

I had to take the bad stuff with what I needed to live, essentially, and as my mom's love for me was not greater than her "love" for cigarrettes, it was making me feel very much like a) I had to get fresh air before I could do anything at all, and since I've never really inhaled properly I've kept myself without fresh air, meaning I couldn't do anything useful at all in life, basically, b) I really didn't want to fix my own energy level - "How could anyone expect me to, when I didn't even get proper food/nourishment to start with", and c) I was simply not loved.
I've also always felt that food has never been truly delicious, but rather something I've had to endure to get by here. It could taste pretty good, but it's never felt genuinely healthy and vibrating.

So, my feeling when posting the web address the other day was that "hey, have a look, and since it's not even ready yet, no one can really have any expectactions on it/me, but I will be productive with all those truths in it, and it could still be helpful to someone".
Although I still have a desire to help others and to be productive, now I certainly don't feel that managing an entire forum is the way to do that for me.
DT translations will be fine, as well as participating here, which would mostly be something I do out of interest, but after that - I have no idea now, actually! :) I feel there's also a big fear in me to be known by many as someone who knows "stuff" (God's truths). I realize that the still so low numbers of people being openly interested in the Divine Truths felt like a safe place for me to begin with. So, I am really sorry that I "happily" poured all these addictions all over the place here with my previous post at your forum. I still feel that there are lots of emotions to feel through, I still feel weak, angry and powerless, and "righteous in my inabilities", and I'm intending to go there after writing this.

Thank you for your careful observation and review of what I actually did there, I appreciate it! :) And thank you for offering so generously to assist me in the work behind and with the forum, I'm really glad you did!

I'd be happy to guide and assist you in any way I can in case you find yourself going to Sweden at some point in the future, just let me know if there's anything I can help you with and I'll see what I can do!

Now, the forum I created do not exist any longer, and I will let some more emotions out of their prison in a few minutes :)

Love the work you do with this forum, and how loving you were in taking care of "my stuff in your room" here ;)

/Anneli

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable