Hiya

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marcel
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hiya

Post by Marcel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:27 am

Hi
My name is Marcel, I am from South Africa and I have been watching Jesus and Mary's video's on youtube on and off for around two years now and have decided to join your forum as I would like to learn more about the Divine Love Path and implement more of Jesus and Mary's teachings into my life as I would like to learn how to develop my own personal true relationship with God and to be a genuinely loving person and I would like to engage with and hopefully become a part of this community on this forum at some point.
Straight off the bat, I will say that currently from my perspective as I type this I am actively in addictions and not in an overall good condition to say the least, I am processing as much as I can and working through as much as I can one step at a time but I do have many issues such as approval seeking, shame, guilt, expectation, resentment, blame, anger, "soul mate" or (soul mate) issues and the list goes on and on, to put it blankly I am in a place of pain and turmoil but I am surfacing here and there.. I actually was hoping to rather introduce myself when I felt I would be in a better state in future but I just read through the rules and I saw that it is preferred for me to introduce myself after registering so I am doing so now.
I would like to learn as much as I can and would like to possibly post in future when I have a better understanding of the Divine Truth Path and how the forum works and when I have better faith and confidence that I will be able to contribute positively.
Also I just wanted to say thank you
Thank you
Marcel

Marcel
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hiya

Post by Marcel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Oh, oops I only just read the follow on that it was not actually compulsory for me to introduce myself now, Oh well there you go :)

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hiya

Post by Nicky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi Marcel

Welcome to the forum. It is great that you chose to introduce yourself although as you quite rightly pointed out, it was not necessary due to your registering with at least your first name. Anyhow, it gives everyone else an opportunity to know you a bit better which I think is really cool.

Also, this forum has been set up so that anyone (no matter what your perceived understanding of Divine Truth and current soul condition) has a chance to interact with others, potentially learn more and hopefully develop further. If we wait until we are perfect or in a "better" condition to engage (whatever that may be to ourselves) we could be waiting for a while so it's great to see you join up!

Nice to meet you.

Nicky