Hi from Em

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Em~
Newcomer

Hi from Em

Post by Em~ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi,

I am Emily Smedley, Em, from Egginton near Derby, UK.

I have been visiting every so often, but thanks to Maxine’s gentle nudge, well, here I am saying hi :)

I have not many memories from childhood, a lot is blocked out, but….. I can remember feeling like my parents weren’t my parents and didn’t know or understand why.

I also always had a feeling from young about there being the right boy for me….. quite possibly influenced by mum’s mother in the spirit world……. and remember a time screaming at God of not wanting to grow up and didn’t understand it all.
I hated being made to go to church, it felt horrible to me and being made to sing hymns, so I used to rebel and eventually I got my own way through tantrums, that was the only thing I was allowed to do, not bring up my mother’s emotions but I could scream and shout and cry if it didn’t impact what she felt or my dad.
And being stuck at home with them still, I allow it to limit my progress.

I found the divine truth through a friend’s post on facebook, I think it was the sleep state talk, well that’s the talk that I remember that got me listening over 4 years ago and her inviting me to a talk. Which I only realised due to facebook putting up a post on my phone app of 4 years ago with my friends in a photo at Stonehenge on solstice. I was searching for Truth and very much in the new age soul mates journey at the time.

At the moment what I think is been shown to me, my 40 year old vintage bike that I am changing parts on it to make my cycling easier tackling hills, is stuck. I took bottom bracket apart with a friend who has more tools than me, nice old titanium bottom bracket came out with little grease, bearings not where they are supposed to be and shards of metal, it got put back together with a different bottom bracket until the right one for the new crank arrived, and it was making a lovely grinding noise with not too much pressure. If I pedalled lightly but slow it was smooth, fast with power, grinding metal noise. So correct bottom bracket turns up, one part of the bottom bracket cup is stuck, won’t budge and that is the way I feel, that I am stuck and my will seemingly doesn’t want to budge, not entirely sure though.

I used to drink a lot of water 3-5 litres a day easy, but I wonder if partly was out of fear and being daddy’s good little girl emotion. When out riding my bike earlier this year, I used to drink so much I would have none left with in 30 miles and that made it difficult for me on club rides where they don’t stop for water during the ride and made me anxious. But gradually I have been drinking less and less water and trying to see which way my will really is or being influenced, and I do feel the effect the lack of water has on my body, not as flexible, stiffer muscles and movement, less energy but I can cycle further without worrying about needing to stop for water now as I am fitter. So some days of late I have been not even getting in a litre others maybe 2 and can’t force myself to drink it either, but I do feel very resistive to drinking more and I don’t know why at this point when it was relatively easy before.

I used to let things get really tough before my will wants to change. As when I was really depressed but working as an agency arctic truck driver and was inpatient at some pedestrian lights well, they turned to flashing amber which meant I could drive off if it was clear and it looked it, so I did and then people were waving at me on the opposite side of the road to stop, I did and I saw a body in my rear wheels and realised what I had done, ran over an old lady and killed her. My life imploded on that day emotionally, I had all this army training and yet I was in fear of being attacked and punished for running over someone, just could not do anything but feel. It turned out I wouldn’t of seen her, as she was in my blind spot and went to cross as the lights had changed, crown court deemed it as an accident and yet I still took a life. I still don’t know why it happened. Then it made me look for other means at getting help for me and what direction to go in, not to be controlled by depression or be suppressed.

I can remember Jesus told me at a talk in Forrest Row, how there was a female spirit influencing me, which other healers didn’t see her or see she was a problem, as I asked a previous healing friend which removed granddad Jack which we thought he was the issue, but Jack was in a much better condition which Jesus alerted me to than this spirit which was the problem that I could feel. That was a relief about knowing there was a spirit causing me problems but anger at myself pushing away Jack who was wanting to help me.

I remember Jesus saying to me about breathing, into the diaphragm, at this point I was working with a breathing technique, transformational breathing which I used, but I was very self attacking with it on myself.
It’s not until I met my teacher of the Be Activated system, Douglas Heel, and him massaging a point on my ribcage to activate my diaphragm that I really could breath into my belly without effort. A lot of pain and trauma was felt as he did this and every time I go on one the courses to get better myself and to be able to help others more with this system, I seem to be able to release and stay with the overwhelming feelings and pain that come up if Douglas is working on me, but I haven’t had another practitioner work on me yet that has felt connected the way he does, triggering me, cause the most amount of discomfort with the lightest of touch that aids release and better instant functioning of the body.
This has helped me with releasing some illogical fears that I have had for many years.
Douglas has said trauma goes in quick into the body and should come out just as fast as it went in, and, if we were allowed to process the traumatic emotion then that would be correct at the time but we are brought up otherwise and yet I know from my own experience that when some trauma is hit upon and activations ensued, the release is so freeing and it’s nothing like any other healing method, definitely not reiki as the only way to release the trauma or layers is to feel it not put lovely woo woo energy to cover it up to make it all okay.
I love this technique as it really has helped me be softer with myself and start to get out in the world instead of hiding away. Which is my safety zone, again taught from going to school at an early age, eager to learn and play before I was supposed to go, I went and then I was bullied and shut down and taught in a way that felt so restricting. So know I see how illogical it is to be made to sit still and learn all this theory and repeat it as a good girl, I still have a lot of anger about that and way kids are taught, it’s very backwards. Thankfully my Be Activated teacher does hands on, as that is the way the technique works which led me to delve into more about the body and open up myself.

One thing that became apparent with me on one of the courses, we do this imagination technique used with the physical body……

We get told to spin round as far as we can with our feet staying still on the spot and note how far we go. Next we visualise our selves spinning round much further, further, all the way through 360 degrees with out feet still and it is so light and easy to do…… then we open our eyes and do it,

Douglas asks us if there was any change and most went further, including me. So this time we visualise and we feel heavy, restricted, our body hurts can’t spin round as far. Then we open our eyes and do it…… yet I spin further than before and I am stood there thinking what have I done wrong, why did I go further? Douglas asks again any different and most can’t move as far and I mention “but I went further” and Douglas said to me and the other person we have the ‘Fuck it’ attitude, which to me I took it as when things get tough we use it to fuel ourself to move forward.
Which can sum up my life.

I found one of the most triggering things for me is through doing movement, and playing and being creative with it, I feel limited in my thinking and letting it happen and motivating others. Play is really great for learning, but I feel like that when I was playing in my childhood it was all about approval from others and limited in exploration.
I can now dance by myself anywhere at anytime, I get judgemental about myself still, but no way near as much as I used too and would shut myself down, now I can go out dance whenever the music takes me where ever I am and not giving so much as a fuck about others approval as I used too and it is so freeing.

After speaking the other day with Maxine and her suggesting I watch Nicky and Perry’s video, I did so and realised how much I block God, and how little of God’s love I received into my soul and can see/feel how different they are from having God’s love enter their soul and how playful they are and how much I still shut that down and then just rebel and demand God/others help me.

I know I get in my own way, if procrastination was an achievement then that is one of my top ones and then I can never can tell which little whisper/voice is one helping or hindering me and suck at being God reliant. Even so at times I like to think I am on the path, I have no clue where I am apart from in resistance, blaming others still for my problems and wanting things from God the backwards way, hey give me more clients (especially cycling clients, professionals, get them faster and reduce injuries, frustration I have, as I can help them but yet that is happening slowly and I seem to prefer it that way much to my distain) so I can get free of tax credits and pay my way and go travel has been my current demand lately, which feels like I have little faith in God providing for me.

At I times I feel it is so great I found Divine Truth, Jesus and Mary for sharing the way and yet that seems to be quite fleeting when I try to do the work.
Yet I see it is like how I see some of my clients….. they have this method they have been shown and yet delay in consistently using it for betterment unless until shit hits the fan, as I want them to grow and use it on themselves just as I have access to doing the same with everything shared about divine truth, but forcing it is much slower.
I do feel I have more of a desire to become more loving than before, before it was more about knowing truth, but my desire for God and to know I am not sure it has grown that much.

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Em

Post by Eloisa » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi Emily

Reading your introduction post it feels incoherent and addictive.

You jump from one subject to another telling ‘stories’ rather than sharing yourself honestly and how you really feel. I feel a lot of façade and desire to not openly and honestly engage, the reader has to ‘work hard’ to try and decipher what you are actually trying to say. You bombard the reader with a heap of unimportant ‘banter’ that distracts and minimises from the real and important issues. It feels to me that you are wanting to avoid these issues yourself also.

I question your personal desire to actually share on this forum at all, as you suggest that you are only doing so because Maxine encourage you to and this hasn’t come from your own real desire to do so, which is an addiction.

I feel that if you only do things due to others suggesting you do them, that you are going to be very easily manipulated and potentially harmed and also be the cause of harm to others if you do not actually take personal responsibility for your actions and decisions.

I suggest to re-read your introductory post and feel about what your intentions were in posting the things you did, how you felt and why you wanted to share the things you did. There is a lot of feelings, addictions and issues that are contained within it if you desire to sincerely explore and discover them for yourself.

This forum has been set up with the intention of offering a platform for people to discuss the teachings of Jesus and Mary and Divine Truth itself in an honest and sincere manner. From your introductory post it feels that you are more interested in other new age methods and teachings that meet your addictions rather than Divine Truth at this time.

At the moment you are engaging and discussing things that actually breach the terms of use of this forum:

They are:
1. Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth
2. Engaging addictively

Full terms of use can be viewed here: http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... ument5.pdf

If you read the terms of use it is clearly explained. Also you are welcome and free to engage as you desire about any subject and anything you desire to, this forum is just not the place to do it which is clearly stated in the terms of use.

The Australian Assistance Groups talks by Jesus, Mary and Cornelius have some great information on addictions, façade and becoming your real self. I highly recommend doing the Assistance Group via YouTube! Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WizardShak ... ance+group

All the Best Emily,

Eloisa

Maxine
Community Member

Post by Maxine » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi Emily,

I wanted to write as my positive comments about the forum encouraged you here. I was pleased to see you tackled you fear about joining the forum, but when I read you introduction I felt the same as Eloisa about how erratic you were in your writing and how much you talked about your teacher in the bodywork. I wasn't sure how to say it, but feel Elosia has said it very well.

I do believe that no amount of body work will create change unless we sincerely want it, so it is just a tool, but one we need to be very discerning with too as spirits can also use it to manipulate us too and like everything else it can become an addiction and distraction from what we really need to do and feel.

We know each other a little and I have seen you like this before when you have huge fears come up and spirits influence you a lot. I know I have my own version of "spinning" and "waffling" when I am in fear and am currently trying to be more clear. It would be lovely to really hear about you. You may feel exposed, but this is a loving space sister and a wonderful arena to challenge our fears and addictions. I am only recently really appreciating how much, as my resistance has lessened.

The forum is really run in a loving way with great moderators like Eloisa, that support Nicky, so I think if you take time to read the feedback, be open and pray it will help you.

This new audio is great and may be helpful about spirit manipulation. It is a mediumship one and only about an hour: ( I have added it to the spirit section of the forum too)

https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/audi ... 0Earth.mp3

Love to you sister,

Maxine

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:55 am

Ciao

Hi there Emily

I'd like to share a few things here with you Maxine in regards to your post.

Firstly you said:
I wanted to write as my positive comments about the forum encouraged you here. I was pleased to see you tackled you fear about joining the forum, but when I read you introduction I felt the same as Eloisa about how erratic you were in your writing and how much you talked about your teacher in the bodywork. I wasn't sure how to say it, but feel Elosia has said it very well.
AND
I do believe that no amount of body work will create change unless we sincerely want it, so it is just a tool, but one we need to be very discerning with too as spirits can also use it to manipulate us too and like everything else it can become an addiction and distraction from what we really need to do and feel.
Although at first you state the part you played in leading Emily to join the forum as a member, there is a contradictory feeling coming from you here in wanting to emotionally distance yourself from what Emily has written and your involvement in this situation. There was a compulsion to express your agreement with Eloisa's comments and your own comments about spirits, manipulation and addiction for this purpose. I get the sense that you feel some embarrassment in the way Emily has written her intro thread after the feedback that was shared with her by Eloisa due to your own fears of how others may perceive you and how this may reflect "badly" upon yourself. Therefore the "advice" that you offer to Emily here seems somewhat insincere and is shared from a place of self-preservation which is an addiction to cover over these fears.

There is another feeling of wanting to deflect your own attraction of this event to spirit manipulation which can also be seen at the end of your thread and you wanting to share the link to the audio recording. While I agree that there is some dark spirit involvement due to the addictions present, it is easy to just blame them as a way to avoid our own fears, which I feel you are partly doing here.

Both of the issues I have raised above are evident in this part of your post too:
We know each other a little and I have seen you like this before when you have huge fears come up and spirits influence you a lot.
For the rest of your post, I feel you are focused on softening the blow of the feedback that Eloisa has provided Emily with by attempting to console and encourage her. This is an addiction in itself and I feel you have engaged in this as a way of avoiding a perceived backlash or angry response from Emily privately due to your own recommendation she join the forum.

This is quite clear when you state:
You may feel exposed, but this is a loving space sister and a wonderful arena to challenge our fears and addictions.
AND
The forum is really run in a loving way with great moderators like Eloisa, that support Nicky, so I think if you take time to read the feedback, be open and pray it will help you.
I also feel that because of your addiction to offer encouragement and consolation to Emily regarding the feedback received, there is another personal reason/motivation as to why you stated the above. I feel in your soul currently Maxine, you believe what has been exposed here in Emily is "bad" even though your words of encouragement suggest the opposite. If you truly felt that this was a great thing as your words attempt to convey, I don't think you would have felt the need to soften the impact that the feedback may have on Emily. In fact, I feel this is a current reflection of some of your own fears of receiving feedback on the forum, which I reckon may get triggered now as a result (which is most definitely a positive thing!)

Hope that what I have shared here helps and provides a platform for your own self-reflections.

Cheers
Nicky

Maxine
Community Member

Post by Maxine » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi Nicky,

I have been praying about my facade very much this week so your feedback is really helpful thank you. Yep it has triggered my fears about receiving feedback, but as you say that is good. I already had a feeling after I wrote the reply that it wasn't ok, but couldn't feel exactly what so I will take on board what you said.

I have so much to learn about sincerity! I watched the talk I was at in 2012 just after discovering DT and realised what great feedback Jesus gave me, but I didn't take it into my soul as I have continued in heavy addiction to avoid my fears and terrors. So here I am 3 years on - but I feel I heard it this time.

Emily, I am sorry for my insincerity. But I am glad you are here.

Maxine

Em~
Newcomer

Post by Em~ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi Eloisa,

Thank you for your feedback and reply.

I just want to rebel against what you’ve said and feel like a little girl being told off for her sharing herself, her story of what’s brought to the divine path and what I’ve discovered since. So I have much resistance to what you’ve said and as that little girl just want to stomp her feet and scream angrily back at you. As my mum was the one always telling me off and punishing me.

Ever since this forum has been set up, I have been scared to join, I am not sure entirely why and can only make guesses at why at this point.

When I spoke to Maxine the other day, I mentioned I had been looking and reading again but hesitant to actually join, hence saying I felt it was like a gentle nudge, as I was wanting to know more of where I am actually at, as I just don’t know and asked God to help me.

I felt like I was being honest in my sharing of me when I wrote it. And with what you say to me, that I am far from that.

I am passionate about the massage treatment I use and want to be more loving with it to help others as well as myself, as it has helped me become more connected with my body, become more softer and desire to be more loving, with helping me feel some pain and peel off a layer or so as before I would very much rather run away from my physical body. I have had a tendency in the past to shut down my passions and desires for not knowing what was the right thing to do, and I still want to know what the right thing is before I take action, even so I have to take action make mistakes and experiment, which I know is better than non action.

I found this from a post about facade here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=244 that seems to sum up the way I have been for the past few years since I found divine truth as before I knew about it I was very much running away from my body constantly and suppressing myself.

Mary Wrote
“(When we 'live in' emotions we allow them to direct our actions and reactions to life. When we experience our emotions and false beliefs we no longer let them direct us, we feel them instead. When we 'live in' emotions about a certain subject we completely avoid God's Truth on that matter).”
I also found this post by you Eloisa viewtopic.php?f=25&t=761 which I need to digest more as well as what you have shared with me here.

Thank you Nicky for what you’ve highlighted to Maxine as it will help me when I can open up to feeling any addictions that I have that are in motion with her.

I have been down the new age healing path so saying my treatment I do is new age really grates against me.

I learned theta and reiki before I found divine truth, but non of them connected me to my body like the Be Activated massage system (which I feel is not new age as the effects only last as if you have a desire to change and we don’t seek to cover up issues but expose the patterns and issues in the body and mind which emotions affect and to connect with the emotions that come up (it does open you up to your hidden pain for you to choose to feel and release or the old patterns will still resist and reform).

Sports massage or bowen or chiropractic treatments didn’t connect me to my body as I was still running away from my body at the time, and I was always searching for more truth and possibly connection I found it with my treatment which came after finding divine truth.
Which the treatment helped me to connect with my breathing too, but there is a feeling inside of me that says ‘look I am so good I got the breathing right God, Jesus told me about it and now I can do it, please give me some love, I am being a good girl now.’

It is clear there is much anger and rebellion and resistance to what you’ve written to me Eloisa, by my initial reaction to what you’ve written and have to digest it to connect with what you’ve said. As it has also highlights some of what I try to say but get misunderstood even though I feel like I said things clearly. Which you are telling me very different, thank you and that is hard for me to connect with even so I wanted help to be shown where I am at, as I haven't been open to feeling where I am at and ping pong off of where I might believe I am at in my development on this path.

Thank you

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:11 am

Hi Emily

Over the last weeks, after receiving the personal feedback from Jesus and Mary, I have been thinking about the strikes I issued you with.

I feel you were angry at having your addictions challenged, and about receiving feed back and that you didn’t like what I said to you. I am not clear on exactly why you were angry nor what your exact addictions or emotions are, and I was not sure if you were projecting the anger AT me or were just angry.

I can see that I had a feeling of wanting to avoid my own fears of anger and attack and not being soft to feeling my own emotions about this first.

Due to my unhealed emotions there are times when I do not clearly feel when people are projecting rage at me, just feeling angry, and when spirits are also raging though a person, or when all, or a combination of these things are going on. The more sensitive I get to my own emotions the clearer I feel I will be.

At this time I cannot safely say which you were doing, I could feel you were angry and feel that there were other emotions and stuff going on. I just don’t know what they were and thus I have removed the strikes. The warning stands.

When addictions are confronted the usual response is to get angry - which I feel is what happened when I gave you the feedback.

When we are angry it is an indication that there is something going on FOR US.

We want the forum to be a place where people can express themselves honestly and openly and part of this will be saying ‘yes I am angry’ and owning that, not projecting it at others nor blaming others for their rage and anger. We want to encourage people to be truthful and give up their facades and so part of this is going to be challenging addictions which is going to most likely bring up some anger which we need to feel and go through in order to get to the next layers. If this anger is owned and explored it opens up some great opportunities.

I feel that there is an opportunity to discuss some differences between projecting emotions and owning them here. (I also put this bit in the anger and rage section as I felt others might benefit from discussing it further).

http://forum.divinetruthhub.com/viewtop ... f=30&t=871

I feel there is a difference between someone choosing to project rage at another person and owning their rage. Projecting anger and rage at others (or ourselves) is an act of violence and abuse and is damaging to both the person projecting the rage and those who receive it. It is also a way to try and control others and get them to do what we want them to do particularly if they are afraid of anger, which is very manipulative and damaging.

There is having a tantrum due to not getting what we want. This is just a way to try and get what we want, tantrums can be helpful in order to feel HOW much we want our addictions met or how much we want to hold onto our false beliefs, the thing is if we stay in the tantrum it is a waste of time and it is only useful if we actually get below it into the emotions we are trying to avoid, which is why we have the tantrum in the first place.

There is being honest and owning our emotions and just feeling angry. This place is actually a place that we need to go through in order to get further into our emotions and release them, it is part of the process to healing (as long as they feel through it rather than living in it - which can become another addiction).

And there is childhood anger within us about injustices and harm done to us that we must feel and release in order to truly heal, this is stored anger that we were not allowed to feel when we were little. Again, this anger will not be projected on others or blamed upon others but rather it will just be an angry expression which will no doubt lead to other emotions. I don’t have much experience with this, so it is based on what I have heard.

The talk ANGER IS YOUR GUIDE is a great place to start.

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62Wf4HJNS4

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HylxkwWJjuw 

On another note, when you made the comment about your ‘mum being the one always telling you off and punishing’ you, I felt you were suggesting that this is what I was doing to you.

I feel this is projecting some feelings at me that have nothing to do with me. I feel I am not like your mum so you are projecting and attributing feelings to me that are not true.

This tends to indicate that you have an addiction that I am not meeting and you are blaming me and using the angry projection that I am just like your mum to disguise your upset and not having your addictions met.

If I was like your mum then I could accept that you were being humble. But since I am not you, are not actually feeling a true emotion.

From what you said you feel pretty rebellious and angry towards your mum about some stuff done to you that I feel you have yet to feel about.

I notice in my own experience that often we are blaming and punishing of women who are kind to us and attributing things that do not belong to them, to them and placating angry women and treating them better because we are more afraid of them or are in agreement with them*.

Anyway Emily, I wish you well in deconstructing your facade, discovering more about yourself and growing a relationship with God.

All the best, 

Eloisa

* I just want to thank Mary and Jesus for their help in understanding some stuff more fully about the dynamics going on for me and women in general at this time.