Hello from snowy Quebec city

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Johanne
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from snowy Quebec city

Post by Johanne » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:03 pm

First, I'd like to say how privileged I feel for entering this forum. I feel privileged and so thankful for knowing that God exists, for Jesus and Mary and the courage they had to return on heart. I am thankful to all the people in the videos of DT who expose themselves completly for the sake of helping other people like me. Thank you to everyone who makes the videos available to us. Thank you Nicky for this opportunity of sharing with others our passion for DT and our desire to grow in love.

So, my name is Johanne Gregoire and I live in Quebec city,Qc Canada. I am French speaking and sometimes, I don't understand some "nuances" or expressions in the English langage.
How did I find out about DT, funny anecdote. In Montreal there is a lady who is absolutly sure that she is the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene. One day, I was checking videos on youtube and I saw "Yesha and Myriam on youtube". And I had prayed so much to find the Truth. So I listened to that video and even though I know now that she is very spirit influenced and that what she teaches is full of errors, she was telling about AJMiller. And it led me to The Secrets of the Universe. I cried so much. When I heard Jesus say that when someone hits you, you turn the cheek, you don't hit back, I knew he was the answer to my prayers. I had a spirit tell me. He has the same nose as in the first century and a few weeks later, I watched a video where he talked about his nose and for me there was no doubt. ( I know that he says that on the planet, everybody still have issues around his identity and this is one issue I'd like to clarify in me because I don't see that I have doudts but if he says the contrary, I'm open to see it.)
Well that's me for now. My desire for being a participant in that forum is really to progress so please feel free to give me all the feedback you want.
All my love
Johanne

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello from snowy Quebec city

Post by Nicky » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi Johanne

Welcome to the forum, good to see that you figured out how to create a password for your forum account before I had the chance to respond!

Hope your time on the forum is useful to your aim in wanting to progress.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable