Another hello from Colorado

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rita R
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another hello from Colorado

Post by Rita R » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:09 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Rita Roberts, from Colorado, USA. I see that there is another Rita already on the forum so I’ll include my last name or initial to avoid confusion.

I have been listening to Divine Truth videos for about 3 years and feel so grateful to Jesus, Mary, Cornelius and everyone involved in the production, filming and audiences. Before discovering that Jesus, Mary or any of the 14 had returned to teach us about God’s Love, I feel like I still possessed some natural, childlike wisdom. However, dealing with other adults and attempting to create in certain areas of life (mainly relationships and generating funds) was frustrating at best, but often destructive and confusing. What I have learned from the videos has slowly been making sense and becoming real in my life.

Nicky, I LOVE the Terms of Use. I plan to print the document and refer to it for other interactions in life because it is simple yet comprehensive list of rules for how to relate to one another. Thank you for taking the time and care involved in creating this safe space for each of us around the globe to practice and learn to carry out these terms in all areas of life. (Noting now that I haven’t yet done that.) The forum makes it easy for us to connect so there are no more excuses (for me) to not be involved with others on the Divine Love path.

I’ve been looking through the forum for a few weeks to get a feel for how things are run and checking into my own feelings. It’s been so useful to read the posts and notice when I feel a twinge of something being off and then having a moderator later point out what exactly it was about the post which was unloving. The more I read, the more I understand the real gift here. Where else can we have a genuine “classroom” with truthful teachings?!

Now, in writing this introduction I realize that after a time, I hope to internalize Divine Love principals so thoroughly that my posts (and all actions, thoughts, feelings, desires, etc.) can flow without the laborious checking to make sure that I’m being truthful and transparent, rather than projecting facade or addiction. I haven’t revealed much in the way of personal details here, but I expect that will come in other posts.

So, finally I am reaching out to connect with you all after getting a flash image of the earth, as if viewed from a satellite, with everyone on the forum seen as a light with beams connecting each of us — kind of like a combination between satellite images of city lights on earth and the maps in the back of airplane magazines showing all the flight routes extending out from the airline hub. I expect those lights to increase as we all progress!

I am pleased to be a part of this and look forward to getting to know all of you better.

-Rita R

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Another hello from Colorado

Post by Nicky » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello Rita

Welcome to the forum. It is great to see that you have exercised your will in a positive direction and chosen to register to the forum in the hope that you may learn more about Divine Truth and yourself.

I hope your time here is beneficial.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Rita R
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Another hello from Colorado

Post by Rita R » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:57 am

Thank you, Nicky. You've picked up on the area that has been baffling me in recent months -- will along with desires and action. I will post in the appropriate section to ask about these issues. Sometimes just articulating a question (taking that small action) is enough to bring an answer before I'm done typing, which gets me moving... but lately my actions have been sporadic. It's a strange state for me, so at this stage just about any action is beneficial and something to learn from. :)