hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

hello

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:19 am

Hello everyone. I look forward to getting to know everyone. I live in the United States. I work at Walmart as a Cashier. I have been walking with God since I was eight and had a life changing experience at 16 where God healed me and spoke to me though the gift of prophecy.

God has been so real to me. I have so many stories to share of miracles and answered prayers that God has done for me. I always seek to have a deeper walk with Him and to walk more in His love.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: hello

Post by Nicky » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi Pam

Thanks for introducing yourself and a warm welcome to the forums. When you say that God "spoke" to you when you were 16, what actually occurred during this event?

Thanks

Nicky

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:32 am

In the summer of 1981 I went to stay with my grandma for a week.

We went to Church and at Sunday school they were talking about the unpardonable sin. I asked them what the unpardonable sin was. This person gave me wrong information. This person told me that if I ever made fun of someone speaking in tongues that I commented the unpardonable sin. Tongues are a gift from the Holy Spirit; it’s a Spiritual language from Heaven. I used to make fun of the people at my grandma’s church I thought they were crazy for speaking in tongues so I thought that I commented the unpardonable sin and thought that I could never be forgiven. I spent a whole week begging God and crying for Him to have mercy on me and forgive me for this. I was also being tormented in my thoughts to say things against the Holy Spirit which I never did but thought because I had those thoughts that it was the same as blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

My grandma take me to a prayer meeting.

After the prayer meeting was over they were praying for people and laying hands on the sick. They would speak in tongues and Ruth would prophesy (give a message from God for the person). I said a prayer "To God if you still love me and forgive me please give Ruth a message that you still love me and forgive me?" I also thought to myself, "I wonder if God knows that I love Him even when I have doubts about Him?" ( I worried that I could accidently blaspheme with out meaning too and if God would know my heart.)

I decided to go up for prayer. I really needed to know that what they were doing was of God. I knew if I told people, that I felt God hated me and that I commented the unpardonable sin they could make up a message that God loves me. I really needed to know God was speaking so I did not tell anyone that I thought that I commented the unpardonable sin. I went up for healing because I had a bad stomachache. They laid hands on me and begin to pray in tongues. I felt heat coming from their hands. This heat started to go though my head and though my body and when it got to my stomach the pain went away. Then Ruth told me, "God has a message for you and this is what He is saying to you." "My little child, if you have sinned against Me I forgive you. I know that you love Me even though you have doubts about Me. I am not a mean God but a loving God and I do not punish people for their doubts." I felt a burden lift off my shoulders. Gold also told me to love myself more and told me that because of me that many people would come to Him. My whole life changed. I could understand the Bible for the very first time. It was if the Words just jump off the pages at me. I would spend hours just reading the bible. Jesus was real to me. I could feel His love and sometimes feel His arms around me.

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:39 am

How do I edit my post when I find a mis spelled word and want to fix it?

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi Pam

From what it seems after reading your posts and based on my own feelings, you have had many experiences with spirits from a young age who I feel are with you often, even now.

With regards to Ruth, I feel that she was more than likely relaying a message or even over-cloaked by a spirit deceiving both of you pretending to be God in order to gain a feeling of power, control & importance in an unloving manner.

If you would like to find out more, I would recommend you watch the below Divine Truth Videos:

Spirit Relationships - Possession & Obsession P1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwFuRW ... 3&index=17

Spirit Relationships - Possession & Obsession P2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QBtMR4cTE

Hope that helps

Nicky

Mario
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Mario » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:12 am

Hi Pam!
I also had the question about how to edit misspells on published posts.
But I guess there's no way to do it.
I do read carefully again what I wrote before pressing the submit button.

Thank you for sharing your experience
Be humble.

Mario

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable