Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Helmick
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

Post by Helmick » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:04 am

Christmas Greetings from the good USA. I am a beginner with the Divine Love Path. And I look forward to learning more about Divine Love.

May ever one have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and a Happy Hanukkah.

Love
Helmick

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

Post by Nicky » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi Helmick

Welcome to the forum.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

ChadMontreal
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ChadMontreal » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Welcome Helmick,

Merry Christmas, Happy Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays...around here, we prefer to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!!". :lol:

Just kidding, I'm pretty sure that isn't AJ's favorite joke, and I'm sure he's heard it before, but I couldn't resist.

Helmick
Banned

Post by Helmick » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:18 am

Thank you so much for your kind greetings. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about how to walk in divine love.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:28 am

Hi Helmick & Chad,

I thought to let you know about the Xmas theme not relating to Jesus' birth.

you may be interested to hear the interview with Jesus about his life.
Where he discusses his birthday date and death dates in his 1sr century life.
20120112 Interview With Jesus - The Real Life & Purpose Of Jesus P1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrf4ujYwNQo
Its around 40 minutes into it.

You will also find that in many of the interviews with Jesus & Mary they speak of not celebrating their birthdays first time they were on Earth or this time round.

I hope this may assist you to clarify your assumptions on this matter.

Lena

edit:
sorry i have misspelt your name Helmick, just corrected that.

Helmick
Banned

Post by Helmick » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:52 am

Thanks for sharing the link Lena. I have always wonder what month Jesus was born in? I will check out the link.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi

I have decided to lock this thread. You can read more by following the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=702&p=2446#p2446

Thanks
Nicky