Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mummytime
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by Mummytime » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:04 am

Hi,

My name is Ana and I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

The first time I was introduced to Divine Love I took no interest in it. Initially I felt afraid to engage in any content because all I really knew of it was illustrated as a cult via A Current Afair. My brother was already following AJ and Mary for a few years before I decided to see what it was all about. After watching the first video I quickly learned that it was all about God and Love, topics that I valued in life and wanted direction on. So I thought to myself that it wasn't scary or brain washing as I had been led to believe. I continued to watch more...Soon after I found myself watching 2-3 videos in a day, I couldn't get enough of it. I felt like I needed to know it all asap.

Then one day I decided to experiment with the content just to see if what I was hearing was true. And that's when my world changed...

That was about 15 months ago. I must admit I haven't had any noteable experiences/progressions since then which is why I have come here to help me open up and learn more about what I have experienced so far and how I can progress.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Nicky » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi Ana

Welcome to the forum. It's great to see that although you were affected by the media portrayal of DT, that you decided to investigate further for yourself and come to your own conclusions about it. I had a similar experience so can relate to what you said.

I hope the forum can provide you with a further avenue of helping in your own development and it is great to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable