Hi, from England

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jem
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi, from England

Post by Jem » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm so happy to be here. I first found AJ and Mary about 18 months ago when I needed something to listen to while I sat and made jewellery!
The jewellery is now no longer happening but I'm still very interested in the divine truth and really happy to discover this forum. I wouldn't say I'm making fantastic progress with it but I am definitely better at admitting my own feelings to myself and being willing to feel them than I was before. There is more honesty in my relationship with my husband than before but, yes, still a LOT of work to do on myself.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi, from England

Post by Nicky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Hi Jem

Welcome to the forum.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Jem
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi, from England

Post by Jem » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:19 am

Hi Nicky,
Thank you, nice to meet you. :D