Hello from Kathy in California

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kathy Sitz
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Kathy in California

Post by Kathy Sitz » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:16 pm

I am grateful for this forum. Thank you Nicky for making it possible. I've been watching AJ and Mary for about 3 years I think (don't know exactly). It has taken that long for things to just begin happening with me because I had a lot of resistance around my Christian upbringing. And there is so much information on the Divine Truth website. I am grateful for that too. Now that I have worked through a couple of things (not many yet) I'm finding that when I watch videos that I have seen before, that the meaning of thing is now clearer to me than before. And some things are touching my soul, finally. Its amazing and exciting. I feel like I've just scratched the surface barely though. I'm learning to love the process.

Here's to the journey!

Kathy
Kathy from California

Cari M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Kathy in California

Post by Cari M » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Hey there Kathy! That is awesome! Stay encouraged my sister! Welcome to the forum! :-)

Have a great day out in Cali!

Cari
My name is Cari.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Kathy in California

Post by Nicky » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi Kathy

Welcome to the forum. It's great to feel your honesty and that you are beginning to make some soul based changes.

I hope you find the forum useful in your further development.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky