god

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Traci marsh
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

god

Post by Traci marsh » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi
My name is traci but everyone calls me teto,
Sometimes (a lot) I will be asking god a question and the answer will come
To me before I've completed my thought or question, is this god or a spirit, I think its god cause the answer, almost always feels right, what is your thoughts

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Re: god

Post by Pierrejoseph » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi Tracy,

Be welcome on the forum.

I find your question very interesting and I am still doubting the difference.

You write :
To me before I've completed my thought or question, is this god or a spirit, I think its god cause the answer, almost always feels right, what is your thoughts
What I know, if I hear voices, these are spirits for sure. If I feel tenderly loved, this can be Gods but also very loving spirits as my guides love which is often very overwhelming to me as well, and I am not positive how to distinguish both except that God's love is stronger in intensity. I wonder when I go through an overwhelming emotional process (feeling childlike emotions), and pray for God's help and love during the process, and then feel the pain released to some extent at least and then feel different, relaxed, great and often very tired falling asleep (sometimes for hours), it might be bits of Gods' love.

I am experiencing about it all. It also feels that if I pray and desire to connect with my spirit guides, I feel more of their personal love for me, but when I go straight to God (pray sincerely), they still hold me in their loving embrace, and both love from them and bits of God are coming to me.

I would love to know the truth about this.

By the way, I feel your post might be in the wrong topic as you are not introducing yourself here but rather asking a question.

Cheers,
Pierre

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 am

Hi Traci

Welcome to the forum.

If you are connected to God and receive an answer (which is a truth) from God, it will always be an emotional experience.

If you have an error in your soul on the subject you are SINCERELY asking God a question about (which is essentially a prayer to God for the truth), painful emotions (fear, grief, shame etc) become triggered inside of you in the process which starts to expose, confront and release the error so that there is "room" or "space" for God's Truth to enter into your soul.

If you find you are asking God questions and you feel you are receiving answers that just "feel right" to you, I'd suggest there is a high likelihood that you are in co-dependent addiction with a dark spirit or a group of dark spirits who just simply gave you the feeling you actually wanted to receive which didn't actually confront any real emotion within yourself. This is great for them as they get feelings that they wanted from you (wanting to feel superior, powerful etc) which also keeps them from facing their own personal truth too.

Hope that helps.

Nicky

Traci marsh
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Traci marsh » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:54 am

Thank you for your feedback, first time I read it I became defensive, I had to
Read it several times before I really started to feel what you said, honestly
It made me cry, (deeply) due to the fact I really desire more now than
Ever to fix this facade I'm apparently have, I honestly think I try to be loving
But that could be all intellectual, so much I was unaware of any dark spirits
Around me, this is truly distressing, and extremely scary to me and I DO NOT
Want to continue I have watched alot of Mary and Jesus videos, but your
Input brought up emotions I had no clue were there or unwilling to admitt
Are there, I truly thank you for your honesty, I can't began to fix my soul
If I'm in such denial, any and all feedback to this would be sooo appreciated
And welcomed thank you sooooo much nicki