Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susette
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by Susette » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:36 am

In 1999 one day I googled "messages from Jesus" and find the James Padgett messages. I then begin to write to Ronald Henderson who encouraged me to pray for more of God's love and I did just that. I became more loving. I was a loving person to start with but after praying the prayer over and over again I begin to become more loving.

Not to long ago I stumble across the divine truth site and begin to watch Divine Truth. AJ's teachings begin to answer my questions about life. A few months before that I kept praying to God to put me in His class room or Jesus ' class room and after listening to Divine Truth I felt my prayers were answered.

I look forward to learning more and more about Divine Truth and I look forward to getting to know the people here who also have the same goal as me in learning Divine Truth.

Love
Susette

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Nicky » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:42 am

Hi everyone

I have felt it necessary to lock this thread. You can learn more by following the below link to the "Strikes" section.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=396

Thanks

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable