Hunter in Montana

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hunterwolf
Newcomer

Hunter in Montana

Post by Hunterwolf » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 am

Im currently living In Western Montana on a homestead in the woods. I spent the previous 2 yrs wandering from farm to farm in the western US learning about Permaculture/farming. I was introduced to DLP on a homestead in Arizona 3 yrs ago and have done my best to follow it ever since. I live on this land with my mother Julie and its helped me realize some of my addictions but Im still having difficulty processing them. I find the Divine Love Path very challenging but the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hunter in Montana

Post by Nicky » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:09 am

Hi

Welcome to the forums. Is your first name Hunter?

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Hunterwolf
Newcomer

Post by Hunterwolf » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes.

Hunterwolf
Newcomer

I have a place where we can gather

Post by Hunterwolf » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:05 pm

I want to offer our place in Montana for anyone wanting to have a Divine Truth gathering. I live on 40 acres of mainly woods but there are several structures to sleep in, flat spots to pitch tents, and a large shop to house the gathering. We are quite secluded here but only 30 miles from the town of Missoula. You can take a look at our website: sundogpermastead.org.
May to Sept are good times weather wise.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi everyone

With regards to Hunter's offer above, please be aware that if you are interested in this, that you must take full responsibility for any arrangements and communicate privately via forum private message rather than publicly on this thread.

As Hunter has not made 10 posts yet, he will not be able to send private messages but can still receive them.

Hunter, I have merged your two threads together here.

Cheers

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable