Hi all

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marionseath
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi all

Post by marionseath » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:44 am

Hi Nicky and other readers.

I initially want to say, thanks heaps Nicky for this site, the hub and the Terms of Use.

When I first looked up your site I was thrown side ways by the Terms of Use. They seemed so strict. I then thought of the way Jesus works and saw how loving they actually were. When I started applying them to my thoughts and actions I was taken aback at the number of red strikes and amber strikes. It improved the emotional state of the house for a couple of weeks which was awesome but I have regressed. I think my guides reminded me of this site so as to reconnect with these Terms of Use. Definately time for me to reapply. They are on the fridge and in a manual I am making up plus on this mobile any time I need them. I reckon they rock and are totally loving!!! I would like to use something similar in an Equine Therapy Centre I am planning to open for horses and humans. I will contact you regarding this.

About me, I am living in Rocky River near Armidale NSW Australia with my partner and 10 month old daughter. Plus 2 dogs and 4 horses.

My partner and I both find the path very challenging but our bub is the greatest gift and incentive to grow in love. M is teaching us so much, the reflections of a child can not be underestimated.

I am struggling most days to be anywhere close to humble. I am actually pretty good at not being humble and Mary's most recent post about spirit attack shines a light on where I am really at rather than where I thought I was at ... in saying this I am finding myself using the resources on hand - Jesus and Mary's teaching and now this forum to learn and relearn about connecting with God and growing in love. I am also finding that my friends are changing. I am developing some connections with other people who are attempting to grow in love and connect with God too. Learning heaps from them too. Yipeeeee !!!

I am feeling glad to be alive more times than not since I came across your hub and my new mates.

Thanks again,

Marion

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi all

Post by Nicky » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Hi Marion

Welcome to the forums. Yes, I feel the forum here is a great tool for everyone who is using them to assist in their growth if approached in a sincere manner.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

marionseath
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by marionseath » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for the welcome. Sincerity is more elusive than I realised. Listening to Understanding Self Aussie Assistance Group I realise I share emotions from so many facades. Hoping to strengthen my souls will to grow in love by listening more to DT. Reading other intro posts is also helpful. Mine feels differently to a week ago.

What does the red star in the circle next to my topic refer to?

Cheers,
Marion

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi Marion
It's nice to see you here.
The red star in the circle means that you have made a post on that thread.
I liked your idea about the terms of use, I printed them out too.
Cheers
Teresa