Aloha, everyone :D

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Aloha, everyone :D

Post by weiwei » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello, beautiful beings :
My name is Weiwei Yang , a girl. I came from Taiwan, and born in June 30, 1990, so I'm 25 yrs old now.I'm very excited to come closer to Jesus and Mary via this forum Nicky creates. Thanks very much for Victoria who created a forum on the Facebook and then introduced us here. Thanks very much for Nicky, too, I can see how much efforts you put in and how prudent you are on creating this space for us.

English is not my mother language, I have to look up in dictionary one time per two lines in average and that's an obstacle for me when viewing and posting, but I'm trying to remember more vocabulary anyway because I want to engage with you. If you find there is any gramma mistake I make, please feel free to correct it.

I was brought up by an extremely strict and violent mother plus a violent father who always blames my mother, they argue and fight with each other nearly all the time, and continuing, they hate each other so much, so I certainly have got many injuries from them to release.
I tried to commit suicide when I was 13 years old because "if everyone has to die in the end, why live and suffer? " but then I gave up because I don't have the "courage" to do it, and because my Mum cried badly when I insisted to do that.

Unfortunately, I got epilepsy shortly after then ( seizures for the first time), and since then I lost all of the control of my life, because I don't know when I'll seizure again and that could cause my death easily if happens when I'm walking pass the road or something like that, a group of Christians "prayed" for me and encouraged me to "baptized", then I did that and became a Christian for 6 years until I was 19 yrs old when I fell in love with a sister in Church and she hated me to the gut because my homosexuality, so does the whole church. A very dark, painful and shivering time for me because the extreme pull between "being a homosexuality" and "being a good Christian" Ironically, that is the very first time I "pray" to GOD and felt God does exist , with me, and with so much love to give me, then I know homosexuality is not a problem at all.

Eventually I left the church and never wanted to call myself a Christian anymore. Lots of fears got released and I stop taking the epilepsy medicine by my own decision because I don't want to depend on it. No big seizures again and just small ones since then. By the real praying, lots of truths I know from God, such as "I'm an external being ", "i'm unique", "feeling is the language of the soul"...

I met another girl shortly after that and we fell in love with each other, about one year later, I became a vegetarian because it didn't feel right for me anymore to eat meat(and 1 more year later, I became a vegan). It's a big challenge for me at that time especially because my grandpa, grandma and my Mum has lived on selling meat products for decades. A yelling in my soul caused me choosing to leave my home to Australia because I wanted to avoid the harm my parents gave me and because I wanted to live different lives, see different people. So I traveled with my beloved girl around Australia by wwoofing. However, she became more and more critical to me and our relationship went down to the gauge. She is a bisexual, and there're many times I felt she's actually attracted to men more than me, and that triggered so much pain in me ,even lasted until now although we've separated for two years. It's the pain that led me to finding the "only one God made for me". Tragically, She locked me up when I said I want to explore who really my soulmate is and encouraged her to explore more about the attraction between she and males, with the hope that after I gave her the opportunity, she'll find out that her attraction with male is based on error. But it turned out she really enjoys the time with men more than with me and also hates me when I talk about the teachings from AJ with her. So I'm now totally heartbroken.

It's a woman who called Rachael, living in Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia, introduced us Divine Truth, a big thanks to her if she could hear, she tried hard to help us process the emotion, and even invited us to join the talks Jesus and Mary gave at that time(around May, 2013). However she was also quite angry at me because I shut my feelings off, and she tried to push us to be together again because she thought we are soulmate with each other. Well...is she my soulmate ? I really don't know the answer, and even started to doubt the gender of my soulmate, if someone could offer some guides or answers would be great... :|

So that's my introduction, hope you enjoy it. Basically, the three key things that catch my attention to AJ and Mary is
1.Vegan is necessarily to be at one-with-GOD
2. There is a soulmate who is perfectly made for us, and the only pure sex attraction is between soulmate.
3.Soulmate with the same gender does exist.
because the above three things I can't agree more from my heart~

How great it is that there is a real teacher here to offer the real truth...for many teachers I met, some of them advocate vegan but know nothing about soulmate, and others know about soulmate but insist that the soulmate is only between male and female. Hard to find a teacher who can teach you everything correctly.

So how lucky we are,
CHEERS !

weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Aloha, everyone :D

Post by weiwei » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:23 pm

a little bit thing about my name...
I just found that Nicky mistake my name as an nickname so here is a clarifying.
Wei-wei is my real first name, and Yang is my real surname because I came from Taiwan. In Taiwan and China, we have name with three or two words, and mostly with three. Mine is a little bit special because there are two words which are the same, so it does seem like nickname. But it's not only me who has two identical words in the first name in Taiwan, it's just not common. ;)

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi Weiwei

Welcome to the forums.

Apologies for the misunderstanding with your actual name thinking it may have been a nickname. I thought the best thing would be to send you an email informing you of the terms of use so that you were aware of them whilst giving you a chance to respond before I took any action.

It seems as though we both have known about the Divine Love Path for a similar amount of time which is cool. Being a Vegan is awesome right?

Nice to meet you

Nicky

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:27 am

Hi, Nicky:
How about put the anonymity terms on the first page of the register so that you don't need to send another email to restate and you can simply give red strike without warning or waiting for the reply?Because I actually love how transparent you ask everyone to be here. :lol:

"It seems as though we both have known about the Divine Love Path for a similar amount of time which is cool. Being a Vegan is awesome right?"
oh, yeah, you found this path on 2013, too. Are you a vegan also?

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi Weiwei

In response to your suggestion, I don't feel it matters if the anonymity terms are on the first page or not because if someone is sincere, they will read through the whole terms of use before registering rather than just reading the first one or two pages.

Further to this, I am glad that I approached you directly about your name as I had a feeling that it may be a legitimate name rather than a nickname. If I just acted instantly without asking and waiting for your reply, I would have banned you in error.

Yes I too am a Vegan, it is great.

Nicky

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:26 am

Hello WeiWei ~
Is your name pronounced like "way" or like "we"?

In reading about your life, I feel we have some similarities, with the combination of abusive parents, becoming sickly ourselves, questioning & leaving the church dogma we were raised on, then looking for truth in other churches or philosophies, while also exploring an alternative sexual orientation... And then questioning that. Friggin', that's a whole lot'a hogwash to scoop out, study :oops: , and feel about, since Divine Truth has come rolling through town. {If I've introduced some new english words to you there, I hope you will enjoy finding them in the dictionary; Only "friggin'" I don't think you'll find there, but you can imagine what it means, if it's not a word you know, & also say a bunch;)}

The thing about not being sure how our souls are comprised, in terms of masculine & feminine qualities, how much there is of each, and so which our other half is, he or she... It's my nursery school understanding that as long as there are gender-based injuries I carry from way back when... when I was born to parents, in a culture & a church, where gender roles were firmly rooted, and gender expectations were strongly adhered to... there's gonna be a lot for me to continually unravel, in terms of my primary school soul beliefs, then later resistance & rebellion, then facade & what eventually became hip, to be bisexual.... all of that, I need to allow time & tears to unravel. Then, somewhere down the line (with maybe some help from spirit friends, when I'm closer to realizing my sexual identity), the truth will show itself.

Now, having said all that, I'm with you, I wish somebody (Mary, Jesus?!) could just tell me what's up with all that, like soon!
I'm playing around a bit, because it makes the whole ride feel not so serious & heavy as it otherwise does, quite often... in my day to day experience (thus far ;)).

So thanks for sharing about your life... I hope what I've said will have some value for you.

Warmly,

Allegedly Dom
Community Member

Post by Allegedly Dom » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Welcome WeiWei!
Thank you for sharing so openly!

I found your introduction page today as I typed in keyword 'epilepsy' to find if anyone had information on here about the matter. I had already punched in 'seizure' and 'epilepsy' into the three youtube channels of Divine Truth and didn't find anything. I was searching because I found out today a childhood neighbor of mine who started having mild seizures since the age of 8 is in serious condition today when the ambulance pulled up to their house next door. I know he already has no memory of me at all from the last time I saw him. I went over to find out what happened today and found he had an unusual seizure he isn't coming out of at the moment. He has recently had a "Brain Pace-maker" installed in his chest, neck, and brain to supposedly keep them from happening and has also just started on the "Charlotte's Web" cannabis extract medication. I have a feeling the seizures are to do with anger/resentment towards the parents in his case wanting to suppress/block out memories from childhood, them being divorced and him living with a new stepdad and his mom? They seemed a little strict and hard on him at times from what I remember in our childhood days playing together but other than that we're pretty average parents who bought him a lot of materialistic things to make up for him being pretty much an only child at the time besides having a much older sister who was grown and away from home most of his life.

This incident today also brought up memories of the unloving ways I treated him sometimes along with my brother and nephews as kids growing up together. It made me feel terrible/guilty and break down and cry for almost an hour. It also revealed some of the reasons why I treated him the way I did from the ways my parents raised me as I longed for God to show me. I have been meaning to get over to their house this past week to educate them on what I've learned in my journey as a raw vegan for 2 years now and some of Jesus and Mary's Teachings but now I fear I may be too late to help their son. At least we've got something figured out in our 25 years on this path by becoming Vegans, finding God, Jesus and Mary eh? :| In the mean time I will continue to pray and repent for what I've done in my younger days in this situation.

Nice to 'meet' you, Namaste! :)

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:08 am

Hi Weiwei,

your intro touched me deeply. Thanks for sharing,

Hi Julie,

you said
Now, having said all that, I'm with you, I wish somebody (Mary, Jesus?!) could just tell me what's up with all that, like soon!
I'm playing around a bit, because it makes the whole ride feel not so serious & heavy as it otherwise does, quite often... in my day to day experience (thus far ;)).
It seems it is a addictive technique you use in order to avoid deeper painful feelings. It would be loving instead not to engage it anymore and feel how "serious and heavy" it feels otherwise, and what makes it feel so (what emotion is just there for you?), and when you allow yourself to feel and release it, it won't feel this way anymore. I have the same tendency to feel my life so "serious and heavy", and for me it has to do with self judgment, unworthiness and self punishment, involving nasty spirits in the process. My addictive technique is just another one, eating, sexual projections and techniques and reading about successful and loved sport stars, and when I chose to stop engaging theses addictions, I can feel pieces of the deeper overwhelming pain that ironically alleviates much of the heaviness, stop spirit attack, and bring me eventually to enjoy my day and feeling passionate again. When I don't, my day, my choices are usually a succession of unloving decisions, and I feel terrible.

Hope this can help.

Cheers,
Pierre

Alex M
Community Member

Post by Alex M » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:06 am

Hi Wei Wei,

When you introduced yourself with "Aloha", I thought "cool! a Chinese Hawaiian!" :D

The soulmate relationship is one of my favourite topics!

I really liked how you allowed and encouraged your partner to go out and experiment with her attraction to men. I feel it was a very loving and freeing thing to do. Most people would try to control in that situation to avoid the feelings of loss. I am finding with my partner that being in truth is essential toward growth, no matter what the situation. I feel that if you can grieve your loss, it will engage a process within her soul too, and she may feel drawn back, if she is your soulmate. If not, then you may be closer to attracting your true mate. Win/Win! :D

All the best,
Alex.