Hello and nice to meet you.

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Denise
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello and nice to meet you.

Post by Denise » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 am

My name is Denise Shaw I am 55 and live in Queensland, Australia in Wondai.
I have spent my life searching for "something" and when I was not searching I was running away from what I created in avoidance of personal responsibility..
I have much undealt with rage inside, many many addictions. I do not know who I truly am, or what my true desires are. I do love nature and feel God in nature regularly, I frequently burst into tears when I walk in nature and tassel with how I am imperfect compared to God's creation until I remember that I am God's creation and I have the inbuilt potential to grow in love and change.
Not am not humble to my Law of attraction on most occasions. I have been busy obtaining things rather than busy obtaining God's love and growing in love in my soul mate relationship or all relationships for that matter.
I am very grateful to God, Jesus and Mary for love and assistance given and I know it is up to me to act on the information and love I have received to grow in harmony with love.
Thank you

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello and nice to meet you.

Post by Nicky » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:30 pm

HI Denise

Welcome to the forums.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable