Hello fron NZ

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jasper
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello fron NZ

Post by Jasper » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:45 am

Hello,
My name is Jasper and I'm from New zealand I've got four children. I have been listening to Divine Truth for about 3 years. I first came across Divine Truth Reading the The Padgett Messages. Then a few months after that came across a video on you tube
("Sunday Night - Inside Australia's Chilling New Cult")
and decided to investigate more and found Aj and Mary's divine truth channel and watched the introduction videos and so much of what they were talking about resinated with me then watched the Secrets of the universe videos and have been hooked ever since 8-)

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello fron NZ

Post by Nicky » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi Jasper

Welcome to the forums here.

Nice to meet and get to know you a little bit better.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable