Red Strike - Jesus

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Houston
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Red Strike - Jesus

Post by Houston » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:46 pm

After "feeling" about the updated terms and conditions I wanted to point out that someone is being unloving: Jesus. He is clearly reading the posts as he is advising Nicky of what is and what is not loving. However, he has never bothered to log onto the forum as himself. I've seen Mary logged on for extended periods of time, but no Jesus - I just checked the record again. Maybe Nicky is sending him individual posts of users? That in itself feels unloving to me. If you ever want to know if you are in a cult, read the terms and conditions. Anything that runs contrary to how Nicky feels (which you can read to mean how Jesus feels since he has said he is asking for his advice on a regular basis) is off limits. Even questioning him is off limits. That is definitive.

The emotion I am feeling:

- SAD -

Houston

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Red Strike - Jesus

Post by Nicky » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi everyone

I felt it appropriate to lock this thread.

If you'd like to find out more, please refer to the "Strikes" forum category.

Thanks

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable