I'm not anonymous

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Øystein Kvinge
Newcomer

I'm not anonymous

Post by Øystein Kvinge » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 am

I haven't been in the mood for writing much lately, but according to the updated terms of use, I will be banned if I don't introduce myself.

My name is Øystein Kvinge. I was born 28th of december 1984. I am norwegian.

My name is not very international, which is part of the reason why I use Astevon most places online. I filled out most fields in my profile, but there were none for my real name. I linked my facebook profile, which has my real name and most stuff on it, but I wasn't sure that would qualify as not being anonymous.
I'm known as Astevon most places online, sometimes just Aste.

Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I'm not anonymous

Post by Teresa French » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:21 am

Hello Astevon, it's nice to meet you and to know where you are from - I like knowing that Divine Truth is global.
cheers
Teresa

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: I'm not anonymous

Post by Nicky » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi Øystein

Welcome to the forums. How do you pronounce your first name?

Most people who have registered so far have entered their username as a first name or full name which I believe is probably the easiest and most transparent way of doing things. At least now, everyone can get to know you a bit and know who they are speaking with which is cool.

I do feel from reading your post that you have a degree of resistance to sharing yourself more openly with others but that is fine. By introducing yourself, you are challenging this which may help connect you to some feelings.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable