Hey everyone

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jennheibloem
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey everyone

Post by jennheibloem » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:54 am

Hey there...im jenn... :D .thanks for making this place. Im 55 female, living on 40 acres at Wilkesdale Queensland Australia-i have been having a go at the dlp path about 7 years now and umm I am happy to be saying hi

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hey everyone

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:33 am

Hi Jenn

A warm welcome to the forums. I have seen you on a number of the Divine Truth Video content so I would like to say thank you for having the courage to participate actively in the seminars as it helped me a lot with understanding things more from an intellectual perspective.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Anna S
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Anna S » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi Jenn!
I have seen you in a number of videos during the years, so I feel I know you, which I of course do not. But in my heart you are my friend.
A big thank you for sharing yourself and asking a lot of questions, It has helped me a lot
With love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

jennheibloem
Newcomer

Post by jennheibloem » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello back Nicky, hello back Anna- with love to you both and all. :D

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Me Three, happy to see you here, Jenn!, and like Anna said, I feel like I know you, but... and... there's so much more to learn!, especially as you and I shift about, make changes big & small, make mistakes, big & small :? , we can help each other learn anew... how to be truthful And loving at the same time! And we get to hear how others, here & elsewhere, are developing their relationship with our Soul Parent. Amazing journey. I'm so glad you're still on it! :P