Greetings from Northern California

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jennifer Brownson
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings from Northern California

Post by Jennifer Brownson » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi All,
I feel like I am just walking into the classroom on the first day of school! Excited and a bit of butterflies in the tummy. It is good to see several friends I have met that are here... not quite like seeing everyone in person, but delightful. And I look forward to meeting the rest of you both here in the forum, and also in person some day (if we haven't met already in the spirit world). Thank you, Nicky, for creating and hosting this forum, and welcoming us into a new experience of Divine Truth and Love. It feels very different from any I have (though infrequently) participated in. I tend not to spend much time on social media, so I may not be very active, but the way this is organized and maintained, and the desire for maximum Love has definitely tickled my interest.

I learned of Jesus and Mary in the fall of 2009, when Raj Miles and Suzanne Stallard wrote the article about Jesus in the Elohim magazine they published at the time. All 'hell' broke loose in my life for the next two years (a very difficult but good thing), and then I spent two years in Australia amongst the 'Divine Love' crowd, slowly and painfully realizing through one law of attraction and feedback at a time that I was not the facade I thought I was. I am still working to unravel that facade and heal the roots of those pervasive anger and arrogance issues. I am going on 6 years now, and I am happy to say that my desire for God and my desire to grow in Love have grown very tangibly. I am more devoted than ever to praying, feeling, and following my passions. One of my growing passions is to help create a Learning Center and Community where people can visit and/or live and experience Divine Love principles in action. I believe that is what Nicky is also creating here, a cyber version.

Love,
Jennifer

Pam
Banned

Re: Greetings from Northern California

Post by Pam » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:01 am

Hi Jennifer. I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome to the forum. I live in Pennsylvania. I have face book friend who lives in California as well as a cousin. And my daughter is going to school in Settle Washington. Have you ever been there? My uncle used to live in Nevada but him and aunt Mary are in heaven now. Nice meeting you. California must be a lovely place to live. Here in Pennsylvania we get lots of snow. I am sure the winters in California are a lot more pleasant then in Pennsylvania.

LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LauraR » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:29 am

Hello Jennifer,
It is good to meet you and look forward to learning more about Divine Love and sharing with others.
Love and blessings,
Laura

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Jennifer

A warm welcome to the forums. One of my intentions behind creating this site and forum is so that hopefully it can provide a further resource to people in helping them learn more about Divine Truth and developing their relationship with God.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Jennifer Brownson
Muted

Post by Jennifer Brownson » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi Nicky, I can feel your sincere desire, and it is making me feel quite emotional. I have been reading more of your posts, and I am so grateful in particular that you are taking the time and have the desire (and have the development in Love too) to share information about the strikes that are given. I feel that is such a gift. It will give those of us who are developing our ability to feel truth to get feedback (through your examples) on what we are feeling. I felt some insincerity in Pam's reply in this post above, and it is interesting to feel that and know that is doesn't feel right, but to have you point out that it is coming from an unloving intention, is so helpful. I have big emotions that I am working on of not feeling emotionally supported in what as a child simply felt 'not right', so this is bringing up a lot for me. Huge gratitude for you, my brother.