Hi

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kate
Community Member

Hi

Post by Kate » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:21 am

Hi my name is Kate Eckersall.

I currently live in a small town outside of Kingaroy in Queensland, Australia. I moved here from Melbourne 4 years ago to participate in the God’s Way Of Love organisation that Mary and AJ were creating at that time. I was inspired by reading the constitution document they had published and was particularly interested in the Arts team. I discovered Divine Truth in 2009 after spending much of my life investigating various modalities of personal development and spirituality that I hoped would help me overcome my pain and experience personal growth and happiness.

My life is currently very unhappy and lacking in joy, as I haven’t yet practiced the teachings and allowed them to take effect on my soul, while at the same time have become more aware of my unloving choices and behaviours, and developed some emotional sensitivity to the operation of God’s law of compensation. The truth is, I presently have very little sincerity about challenging my comfort zone, I don’t desire to be emotionally overwhelmed, I choose anger every time I am challenged emotionally. However in last the 6 years one change I have noticed is the growth in my desire for personal truth and sensitivity to the truth God is trying to bring to my awareness through his laws. I am becoming more honest about my true condition and I’ve always been very self-reflective, and this has allowed me to move through some of the initial intellectual awareness steps in the process of deconstructing my unloving behaviours.

After attending an Assistance Group last year and continuing to review the material presented in the year since, I have become aware of the key issues\blocks I will need to work on to progress beyond my current state. My focus now is on those areas and developing the sincerity and qualities required to change, grow and ultimately live God’s Way.

I have always loved the arts, singing, music and dance. I’m interested in learning about giving the arts as a gift. I am learning to play the ukulele, bass and guitar and have been enjoying busking with my uke. I also think birds are so cool and cute and enjoy viewing the native species on the property where I live.

Thanks Nicky for the opportunity to participate and interact in this environment you are facilitating.

Kate

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Nicky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi Kate

Welcome to the forums.

I enjoyed reading your intro, I feel deconstructing the facade is the most crucial area for everyone here to work on (myself included).

It's almost a case of saying to yourself, no matter what it takes I'm going to do it!

The assistance group material really is an absolute gold mine for anyone who really wants to progress.

Nice to meet you

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable