Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dan Wilson
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by Dan Wilson » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:38 am

Hello,
My name is Dan and I live in Tacoma Washington in the USA. I have been listening to Divine Truth for about 3 years. I have been very intellectual about it and am finally starting to understand that that doesn't work. I am learning that community can be helpful in growth and learning.
Thank you for starting this site.
Dan Wilson

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Nicky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 pm

HI Dan

Welcome to the forums. Yes, I feel almost all people on the Divine Love Path come to the conclusion you have stated at some point. I guess it is an important part of the journey coming to that realisation.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable