Its me, Samir

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SamirM
Newcomer

Its me, Samir

Post by SamirM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi there Divine truthers!!

My name is Samir and I am nervous to be writing here. I am not even sure where to begin with my sharing. I am a 26 year old indian male who is a manager at bulletproof coffee here in santa monica california as well as an emotions coach on my free time, which is a title I made up ever since diving deep into divine truth. I have been heavy on the spiritual path since the documentary Thrives release date of 11.11.11 and have been listening to divine truth for about 10 months now. And may I add that I absolutely fucking love it! :D

I had been studying, meditating, reading, spending money on workshops, and take heavy doses of psychedelics all to grow spiritually for four years and have definitely made improvements but when i look back and reflect, i could never really pinpoint when or where or how the change happened. Which is why I have been loving divine truth because it has helped tremendously in making me realizing that all my change happened when i was feeling some emotions! hehe, who would of thunk. And since, my life has never changed faster and i am soooooo stoked to see what else can change.

Anyways, I am curious to see what comes of being apart of this forum and the feedback we can all share with each other. We are all doing some great work! see ya in the forums all!

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Its me, Samir

Post by victoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Hey Samir!

I really laughed at your passionate expression of love for Divine Truth!

Victoria

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by victoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:41 pm

:lol:

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi Samir ~ I lived in St.Monica & Venice Beach during my 20's (a great getaway from the suburbia I grew up in, other side of the hills, in Studio City). It's great to picture you there, feeling the sea breeze of the Pacific Ocean! I'm way syked to hear of younger souls tuning-in to the Truthful Way to get to know God; Since I myself, at 55 yrs.of age, have had many more years to create & maintain my soul's damage... It inspires me to hear from & feel those who have not lived in error for nearly as long, finding and embracing God's Way. Right on!

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Thank you Julie and thank you Samir
(BTW have been there too a few times)

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi Samir

I too share the same passion you have for Divine Truth :)

Thanks for introducing yourself and I'd like to welcome you to the forums.

Nicky